Anton Corbijn Film (Linear) featuring new music of U2!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's what bugs me, all the requesters don't bother to read previous posts, which may direct them to what they are looking for.

Please elaborate. I haven't seen it yet, so I don't know. But what's so boring about it?

You'd have to re-read Q's (or RS's) inside the studio. Bono said it would be cool to have a "moving cover" instead of a simple photo... and Linear is really just that.
UC - riding around Paris
Breathe - burning motorbike
Winter - riding on highway (behind the head view)
NLOTH - more riding ("bird" view)
SUC - more riding ("reflection" view)
MOS - walking around town
F-BB - main actor EATING
etc, etc, you get the point

the most interesting are
WAS - he's staring at the clouds as they form: first africa than "1" (CG)
Magnificent - the actor is watching TV with U2 performing the song
GOYB - dancing girls, every one of them with a moustache

Linear really is a "moving cover" for every song

That's what bugs me, all the requesters don't bother to read previous posts, which may direct them to what they are looking for.

Except for the fact that the torrent in that link only downloads at like 5 kbps because there is only 2 people sharing on it and they are only uploading at 2-3 kbps each.

I have had it downloading all day yesterday and now today.

The mininova links posted aren't being seeded. Anyone know if there's another torrent somewhere?

I'm getting it now, just started it, and it's dling at around 60kbps, 4 hours to finish. If I manage to get the whole thing, I'll seed for a couple of days.

My copy is coming in the next week or so, but I'm afraid I won't be able to view it because it's the UK version.

It´s downloadable if you own the digipack edition or better, just have to go to nloth webpage with the cd in your computers drive :up: Took 20 minutes and the quality is very good :applaud:

Oookay.. this video is a bit odd. I'm not too sure what to think of it just yet... the whole scene with Boots creeped the shit outta me!

Thanks to everybody who seeded this (and continues to do so) on Mininova. I uploaded 1.2gb but can't do any more. Hopefully that helped somebody though. (The film itself is nothing more than a glossy but interesting curio rather than a masterpiece, but it's still nice to have. Put it this way: if I'd paid big money for the deluxe edition on the basis of getting Linear on an actual disc, then I'd feel a bit disappointed. But if you're buying the actual album and have access to the download, then it's probably worth doing so.)

so is the digipack and magazine format going to have a code you to enter to download. cause on the link where it says to enter the cd and fill out your info, it didn't have a spot to enter the code. so it seems like the standard version would allow you to download also, right? it's not like the cd pressing is going to be different between the formats.

so is the digipack and magazine format going to have a code you to enter to download. cause on the link where it says to enter the cd and fill out your info, it didn't have a spot to enter the code. so it seems like the standard version would allow you to download also, right? it's not like the cd pressing is going to be different between the formats.

:shrug: I don't get it, to be honest. There's nothing "interactive" on CD, my PC sees just "audio CD". I wouldn't be surprised if everyone could download Linear by simply filling their info, with or without CD :huh:

Would someone very kindly post the link to where the digital download resides (and you have to enter your code), from the CD.

ah ha, the barcode is 602517960312 which lets you through. It then says, loading software. So, there must be a piece of software somewhere on the cd have you tried exploring it with windows or osx?

Back
Top Bottom