Anaheim II Setlist Watch and Thread Party.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Each venue has it's own curfew, usually set by the city that its located in. I've never heard of the pay thing. I do know that the band has to pay fines if they go past the curfew.

Great show, awesome setlist! Here it is, with the snippets I know ...

Main set:
Love And Peace Or Else
Vertigo / Stories For Boys (snippet) / Hello (snippet)
Elevation
The Cry
The Electric Co.
An Cat Dubh
Into The Heart
City Of Blinding Lights
Beautiful Day / Blackbird (snippet)
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
New Year's Day
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky / The Hands That Built America (snippet) / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet)
Running To Stand Still
Zoo Station
The Fly
Mysterious Ways

encore(s):
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
Where The Streets Have No Name
One
All Because Of You
Yahweh

http://www.u2-vertigo-tour.com/show1291.html

Axver said:
1. Love And Peace Or Else
2. Vertigo / Stories For Boys (snippet)
3. Elevation
4. The Cry/The Electric Co.
5. An Cat Dubh/Into The Heart
6. City Of Blinding Lights
7. Beautiful Day / Blackbird (snippet)
8. Miracle Drug
9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
10. New Year's Day
11. Sunday Bloody Sunday
12. Bullet The Blue Sky / The Hands That Built America (snippet)
13. Running To Stand Still
14. Zoo Station
15. The Fly
16. Mysterious Ways
Encore break
17. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
18. Where The Streets Have No Name
19. One
Encore break
20. All Because Of You
21. Yahweh
22. 40

Hey, Dr. Setlist. #5 is two different songs.
Making me look dumb with my math.

;)

U2DMfan said:

That's where I got it, U2achtung lists it as seperate songs.

So maybe I am not losing my mind.

I mean, they ARE seperate songs. So yeah 23!

Yeah, when I looked at Ax's setlist, I realized that Anh Cat Dubh and Into The Heart are usually listed separately. You da man, my bad!

I think it was the best set of the tour so far.........will have to hear the boot to decide if it's the best show.

U2DMfan said:

Hey, Dr. Setlist. #5 is two different songs.
Making me look dumb with my math.

;)

I was listing them together just to make you look silly. :wink:

Well, I did that and then I totally forgot about ABOY as part of the last encore, and just prior to that I left POP off the album count list.

So I thought I was losing my grip on reality.

BigMacPhisto said:
I think it was the best set of the tour so far.........will have to hear the boot to decide if it's the best show.

Agreed on the best setlist count. Can't wait for the bootleg! I hope Edgar got in ...

MrBrau1 said:
The curfew thing smells like BS. They don't stop hocky games or basketball games if they go past 11.

My guess would be it is just a "concert" curfew. And my other guess would be that the sports teams have made a deal with the city for that kind of thing.

bobbus32 said:
So, has anybody seen this show available for download yet?

Probably not yet. Since he taper is just putting his keys in his car door. Or taking a leak. Or more likely standing in line to leave the arena.

MrBrau1 said:
The curfew thing smells like BS. They don't stop hocky games or basketball games if they go past 11.

I think it has to do with paying up. I'm fairly certain the NBA/NHL can pay arenas more than U2 can.

RademR said:
Damn, I just realized we have to wait til 4/5, tuesday night, for our next setlist party

Yeah. :( And then look at the big gaps coming up soon ... the one from Vancouver to Chicago will really suck!

alright, it's one here, which is really two, so I will have to say goodnight, I enjoyed my first sertlist party and look forward to many more, as I will not be actually going to a show until December. Maybe by then they will have this setlist thing ironed out...

bobbus32 said:
alright, it's one here, which is really two, so I will have to say goodnight, I enjoyed my first sertlist party and look forward to many more, as I will not be actually going to a show until December. Maybe by then they will have this setlist thing ironed out...

I hope they don't have it ironed out yet :wink:

Yeah, but look at how many nights we get - 3 in Van and 4 in 'cago... or is it 5... too tired to check. There should be some mad mixing it up those nights!

I'm off to bed... G'night all. It's been fun.

Have a good night, all of you who are going to bed, and let's give celticbhoy another thank you for texting the set to me!

:applaud: :rockon: :applaud:

OK, tonight was the start of the tour as far as I'm concerned. The setlist has a flow to it that makes us know that the world is going to be ok. After seeing them in SD on opening night, I was scared shitless. All I kept thinking is, everything you know is wrong. And I have been monitoring the setlists each night, I was growing more apprehenive-Did anyone else feel that to? I knew they were trying to find their way, but I was beginning to wonder

Back
Top Bottom