Anaheim II Setlist Watch and Thread Party.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1. Love And Peace Or Else
2. Vertigo / Stories For Boys (snippet)
3. Elevation
4. The Cry/The Electric Co.
5. An Cat Dubh/Into The Heart
6. City Of Blinding Lights
7. Beautiful Day / Blackbird (snippet)
8. Miracle Drug
9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
10. New Year's Day
11. Sunday Bloody Sunday
12. Bullet The Blue Sky / The Hands That Built America (snippet)
13. Running To Stand Still
14. Zoo Station
15. The Fly
16. Mysterious Ways

I love how the band is moving the setlist around...its a new surprise every night and I'm loving these setlist parties Axver is throwing every night :up:

Got hear late tonight, but I brought the scotch

Axver said:

Last night, U2 introduced two new songs in ISHFWILF and MW and people whined that the pre-War stuff wasn't there. Now they are doing the pre-War stuff but people are whining they aren't playing anything new.

You can't win so don't try.

Exactly.... The tour has only just begun poeple...start complaining towards the end of the leg.

i was just saying i have a soundcheck from Italy or Switzerland....and Dallas' solo of it was incredible! IMO better than Edge;s during that tour...so Im wondering if Edge got some inspiration from his right hand man for the solo of it on this tour

By the way ... forgot to note that at the end of Vertigo, Bono did the Oasis thing he did at the BBC: "It's good to be back, hello, hello".

What song is that from? I can't remember ...

RademR said:
I love how the band is moving the setlist around...its a new surprise every night and I'm loving these setlist parties Axver is throwing every night :up:

Got hear late tonight, but I brought the scotch

I'll keep throwing them, though someone else may have to hold the fort while I'm in the US for the Boston shows and the month of June.

These are awesome fun!

The obvious guess for the remaining songs would be:

17) Pride
18) Where The Streets Have No Name
19) One
20) All Because Of You
21) Yahweh
22) 40

I wonder if that naked freak is dancing on the curtains again...
If she's doing that in Chicago when I see them, I'm going to throw dollar bills on the stage.

The Oasis thing is from "Hello" from What's The Story(Morning Glory)......or at least I would think so.

BigMacPhisto said:
throw in "Dirty Day"....

I agree with what most people are saying: that while we ultra-fans might not be absolutely 100% happy with every song of every set-list, we still need to live with it; that the tour is only, like, 3.5 shows old and that it's WAY too soon to freak out about anything (or to freak out at all...they have played some special gems); and that this tour is ALREADY loads more "experimental," in terms of its set-lists, than the tours of the last 15 or so years (at least) have been. There's really no need to freak out, cuz we can't all be happy all of the time. No way to do it...!

That said (sorry for going on), I WOULD FUCKING KILL FOR "DIRTY DAY"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

namkcuR said:

Yes, but that's what you said last night. I'm gonna laugh when the LA1 setlist is dissimilar to this one.

You won't be laughing. I've got most of U2's touring history on my side. You don't.

But I'd LOVE to be wrong. I want to be wrong.

Tonites set is better than last nites. But to pretend you don't see a standard pattern evolving is insane.

Last edited:
nuke126 said:
the oasis song is called "Hello"

Heh, should've guessed.

And I agree with gorman's encore prediction. But I hope U2 do a bit of variation and play Gloria!

what do you guys think of MW from 04-01 Anaheim?
Best in a long, long time for me.....the sound quality of that boot is :drool:

Back
Top Bottom