Anaheim II Setlist Watch and Thread Party.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have a good feeling that "Walk On" is gonna show up......believe, folks. :wink:

I'm just supposing they play two new ones again.

I wouldnt be shocked if they didnt. And if they did it might be I Will Follow and Angel of Harlem or some shit.

1. Love And Peace Or Else
2. Vertigo / Stories For Boys (snippet)
3. Elevation
4. The Cry/The Electric Co.
5. An Cat Dubh/Into The Heart
6. City Of Blinding Lights
7. Beautiful Day / Blackbird (snippet)
8. Miracle Drug
9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
10. New Year's Day

i think they have already played every song tonight that they had previously played right after sometimes...maybe a surprise here?

Well, I'm hoping it will show up at our SJ shows. :wink: Honestly, my list of favorite U2 songs will pretty much be nailed as long as they play "Walk On" one of the nights.

Seeing's NYD is one of my favourite songs and I think they still play it well, I'm glad it's making the set.

Hoping for something new next, though.

pub crawler said:
Hmmm, should I go off to buy some fucking ice cream, or should i stay here in case they play an unexpected song? :hmm:

Get me some Mint Chip...

alright, time for this east coaster to hit the hay! i hope to be regretting this decision tomorrow morning when i read the rest of the setlist...

have fun, everyone! :) and thanks again, Oz boys, for making this happen.

1. Love And Peace Or Else
2. Vertigo / Stories For Boys (snippet)
3. Elevation
4. The Cry/The Electric Co.
5. An Cat Dubh/Into The Heart
6. City Of Blinding Lights
7. Beautiful Day / Blackbird (snippet)
8. Miracle Drug
9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
10. New Year's Day
11. Sunday Bloody Sunday

My bet is now Bullet, RTSS, Zoo Station, The Fly, then Mysterious Ways or a new song like UTEOTW.

@ Axver
yeah the classic 7/11 barrowlands!
lucky you're daytime
i'm sittin here opening another beer at nearly 7 am and the lady is gettin ready to go to work!
I CAN'T STOP TO DANCE MAYBE THIS IS MY LAST CHANCE

Great setlist so far, glad the BOY songs are back.
Hopefully they got at least one new song for us, and I'll be more than happy. I like this order.

I have to keep telling myself that the setlist has to be geared towards the "normal" fan...not the guy at home on a Saturday night, eating cheetos and reading the concert on the internet, holding out for A Sort of Homecoming...

So I went to the two SD shows where LPOE is where they had Larry then Bono on the drums out on the catwalk. But have they done anything like this when they open up with this song?

Back
Top Bottom