Anaheim II Setlist Watch and Thread Party.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is exciting! Wonder what's next ... waiting on a text! :hyper:

MikeSt said:

glad im not the only one bored silly by that song!! god! i was bored with it during ZOO TV

I think I'm the only U2 fan (from what I have read on this board the last couple weeks) who isnt bored of any song in their catalogue when I hear it live. :|

1. Love And Peace Or Else
2. Vertigo / Stories For Boys (snippet)
3. Elevation
4. The Cry/The Electric Co.
5. An Cat Dubh!

*Ally* said:

agreed- it was absolutely fantastic! especially because we were all waiting around, not knowing if we'd get in... and when that security guy came out and started counting us, you could feel a hush go over the crowd! the rehearsal show was worth the flight out to the west coast alone... ;)
I didn't even believe we were in the arena. I was too pumped up! I was glad for you guys -- being that you had traveled across the country -- that you took a chance and came to the rehearsal and got in. What a payoff! Anyway, I'll never forget that experience. :wink: Oh, and I actually had to hide my cell phone in a bush since they wouldn't let us in with them. :laugh: I just hope somebody managed to tape that show.

My uncle went last night instead of tonight, last night was good, but he got ripped...

set continues to kick ass.

i'll go real far out on a limb and guess that SBS and BTBS will be dropped tonight.

Last edited:
PhoenixGNX said:

I think I'm the only U2 fan (from what I have read on this board the last couple weeks) who isnt bored of any song in their catalogue when I hear it live. :|

You can count me as one not bored by any of their songs when I hear them live

"An Cat Dubh".........which will surely be followed by "Into the Heart".........good to see that these will be making appearances here or there........

3. Elevation
5. An Cat Dubh/Into The Heart

Axver said:
3. Elevation
5. An Cat Dubh!

YES! An Cat Dubh! Pulease play this set list in SJ!

Roland of Gilead said:
An Cat dubh?!?! OMG! Yes!

I'm off to fuck a football now! (very happy):wink:

:laugh: That is the WEIRDEST saying ever!

rccj said:

You can count me as one not bored by any of their songs when I hear them live

i hate to say it, but 'pride' and 'nyd' just don't do it for me... everything else, though, is FAN-f*ckin'-TASTIC! ;)

I am guessing shortly we are going to get a real surprise...just a feeling...

and somebody better be recording this!

MrBrau1 said:
Good news on Electric Co. It validates the whole set in my eyes.
So most every set for the last fifteen or so years wasn't valid in your eyes? I really don't get all the excitement over Electric Co. I guess I saw them play it enough in the eighties that I don't see the big deal that they're playing it now. I'd rather have them playing some Zooropa or Pop songs. Or how about Crumbs? That's a great NEW song they should be playing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom