Anaheim I Setlist Watch and Thread Party.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally got TheBonoFactor's post.........lol, I really am tired...

Lemon , i predict lemon tyo be played they MUST play lemon. Actualy i think it would kinda be cool if they did an outro after fly and start to sing lemon. I know probably sound like shit but as i see it it would sound cool i think

JOFO said:
Prediction:

they open with "40".

ya know, that would be kinda cool though; come out onstage all chill....but have edge and adam playing their correct instruments....start the show real slow....ala pearl jam with release or long road.:up:

but then, u2 would never follow someone else's lead, huh?

Mark Freedman said:

I'm barely awake. U2Tours.com not even making a metion that they'll be updating the setlist, so we may have to count on "cell phone friends".

I just spoke to a cell phone friend....she's on the floor, outside the egg, Adam's side. :drool: :drool: I'll report back when she calls back!

dabiggestu2fan said:
Lemon , i predict lemon tyo be played they MUST play lemon. Actualy i think it would kinda be cool if they did an outro after fly and start to sing lemon. I know probably sound like shit but as i see it it would sound cool i think

They won't play Lemon. The rumour of it being rehearsed may not even be true.

wouldnt it be kina cool if they played a new very rocking song that they have saved for the tour? A song that has neevr been heard before and maybe turned into a single or perhaps for their next album! That would kinda rule!

ok guys , am about to call my friend and listen to the first 30mins or so , she's on the rail between bono & adam......will keep you updated.....

hopefully a few more changes than last night !!

"Long Road" and "Release" are fantastic openers.........they usually occur when PJ does those gorgeous laidback shows......

and about U2 following someone's lead.....when Bono sort of sings "Hands" during "Bullet"....it reminds me so much of Pearl Jam's breakdown in "Daughter" where Eddie always references other songs......

I think the setlist will be incredibly similar to the previous two........same as the last, even, except we'll see "Mysterious Ways" replace "Elevation"....

Dasani said:

I just spoke to a cell phone friend....she's on the floor, outside the egg, Adam's side. :drool: :drool: I'll report back when she calls back!

thanks. does she have nighttime minutes? tell her just to leave it on during the concert. :wink:

celticbhoy said:
ok guys , am about to call my friend and listen to the first 30mins or so , she's on the rail between bono & adam......will keep you updated.....

hopefully a few more changes than last night !!

Have her throw (or hand) the phone to Bono and ask him to drop Elevation (and add Please).

BigMacPhisto said:
"Long Road" and "Release" are fantastic openers.........they usually occur when PJ does those gorgeous laidback shows......

and about U2 following someone's lead.....when Bono sort of sings "Hands" during "Bullet"....it reminds me so much of Pearl Jam's breakdown in "Daughter" where Eddie always references other songs......

yeah, I could see that.

TheBonofactor said:
Have her throw (or hand) the phone to Bono and ask him to drop Elevation (and add Please).

right...........as if we need ANOTHER political song in the set......

BigMacPhisto said:
Axver, of course I can't resist a setlist party! Oh, and you have the coolest hair ever (from those livejournal pics you took).....oh, and your journal is always fascinating and I think I've become addicted to it! :wink:

*takes a bow* Thank you. :)

Better figure out what to post today then ...! :wink:

man.....

none of us work for NASA, huh?

:wink:

Roland of Gilead said:
Question - If I get up and get a beer now, you'll all let me return to my spot right? :wink:

Okay, but when you have to take a piss later, you're on your own. :wink:

Dasani said:

sweet...you know I might have to be an insider with the cell phone for some of the show I am going to....more than willing to share the love

And lesson in life: don't go and make a new round of Single Survivor because you become behind on a party thread you made yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom