Amsterdam 1 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: I got drunk at a small gig in Manchester once. JD and Coke in a bottle with my friend. :shifty:

I was at an Elton John concert once and there was a group of drunk rednecks behind me. Who gets drunk for an Elton John concert?

Yeah, there is no way I'd get even remotely tipsy for a U2 gig.
And my other fave band is Nine Inch Nails. I'd never drink for
at that one either. NIN gig GA + Drunk = Dead :lol:

Tonight's Setlist: 20July2009 Amsterdam 1

1. Breathe
2. No Line On The Horizon
3. Get On Your Boots
4. Magnificent
5. Beautiful Day(w/ Blackbird snippet)
6. Mysterious Ways
7. I Still Haven't Found. . . (w/ Moving on Up snippet)
8. Angel of Harlem (W/ Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough snippet)
9. In A Little While
Space Chat
10. Unknown Caller
11. The Unforgettable Fire
12. City of Blinding Lights
13. Vertigo

I fucking hate the amsterdam arena, I really do why can't they EVER open that god damn roof.... I'd rather have good sound and shit weather than bad sound and dry weather. The acoustics are so hideous.... I'm ashamed that they build it in my country.

Earplugs, first in the morning.

:lol: I got drunk at a small gig in Manchester once. JD and Coke in a bottle with my friend. :shifty:

I'd never do it for U2 though. :no: Don't wanna miss anything and also with larger crowds it helps to be aware of any potential mishaps around you. :lol:

:lol:

have been merry at a U2 gig but never sozzled . . . what a waste that would be! (have to admit to actually missing a cranberries concert way back when . . . at a pub around the corner from the venue and 'just one more before the show' turned into about 10 and we made it for the encore :reject: :lmao: )

I was at an Elton John concert once and there was a group of drunk rednecks behind me. Who gets drunk for an Elton John concert?
some people will use any excuse to get plastered at a concert i think,lol

Tonight's Setlist: 20July2009 Amsterdam 1

1. Breathe
2. No Line On The Horizon
3. Get On Your Boots
4. Magnificent
5. Beautiful Day(w/ Blackbird snippet)
6. Mysterious Ways
7. I Still Haven't Found. . . (w/ Moving on Up snippet)
8. Angel of Harlem (W/ Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough snippet)
9. In A Little While
Space Chat
10. Unknown Caller
11. The Unforgettable Fire
12. City of Blinding Lights
13. Vertigo
14. Crazy Tonight

I fucking hate the amsterdam arena, I really do why can't they EVER open that god damn roof.... I'd rather have good sound and shit weather than bad sound and dry weather. The acoustics are so hideous.... I'm ashamed that they build it in my country.

makes you wonder why they bother with the roof, everybody knows it sounds better open but they never open it just like gelsenkirchen. wonder if its a question of price . 1.000.000 closed 1.200.000 open donr you just know they keep it closed

Don't get me started about people getting drunk at an Elton John concert. There were thousands drunk at the one I was at the other day at Gillette Stadium. My girlfriend was getting all upset because of two drunk girls off their mind in front of us. They were talking and shouting and annoying everyone near us. They weren't even paying attention to most of the concert. So yes, people get drunk at Elton John concerts

SMB

We had a chocolate fondue fountain at my grandparents
50th wedding anniversary party a few yrs back. & , of
course, one of the things you could dip was brownie chunks
OMG it was soooooo good

Bono can't even remember the lyrics to songs they plan to sing. Throw some surprises in there and it'll get ugly.

wel then.............

someone on the tour staff should research (like looking at the SL parties/tour threads here and atr least make Lyric sheets copies of all the songs we have hoped wpould be played and keep them in a lil' siutcase at the back of stage..

ready to grab one when one of those song-signs is in the audience!!??!!
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

People drunk at EJ shows just seems so wrong.
What's worse then that you ask? How about
the parents that stood in front of me in the
inner circle of the 2nd ATL Vertigo gig - they
got absolutely plastered. . .

Did I mention they had their three daughters
who were under 9 with them? :doh:

Now that I've seen some of the pics from Twitter I feel better about seeing The Claw indoors.

:hug: Bad sound. :madwife:

have been merry at a U2 gig but never sozzled . . . what a waste that would be! (have to admit to actually missing a cranberries concert way back when . . . at a pub around the corner from the venue and 'just one more before the show' turned into about 10 and we made it for the encore :reject: :lmao: )

:ohmy: You missed most of a concert? :lol:

Me and my cousin once did " just one more" from the rain station while we waited for a train. 2 trains and over and hour and a half later. :shifty: :reject::lol:

makes you wonder why they bother with the roof, everybody knows it sounds better open but they never open it just like gelsenkirchen. wonder if its a question of price . 1.000.000 closed 1.200.000 open donr you just know they keep it closed
becuase probably a bunch of pinstripe suited cheapskates forgot to maintain the thing and its now rusted so badly that it wont budge, or they are either brainwashed thinking football is more inportant than u2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom