American Idol

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wanted to see Edgar's audition. :mad:

I wonder if they will show it later in the season.

funny how the show says its a show about talent rather than popularity when it just cancels itself out by the fact the people have to vote for the winner!

another interesting thought is how a singer of an alternative band or an alternative rock singer would go in a show like that

but thats why they are in alternative bands in the first place i guess, so they can shove those talent shows up the ass or something

Autumn you sig is FOOKING hilarious :lmao: !!!!!!

But

Its 210K well over the 50k limit :eek: Sorry... :slant:

kellyahern said:
I'm sad Scooter Girl got cut :sad:

I thought it would be a more interesting competition if she was left in, at least for a little bit longer. Oh well :shrug:

I didn't like Scooter Girl much myself, but doesn't she get an oppurtunity to come back as a Wild Card chosen by the judges? Or is that just for people in the top 32? I hardly remember what the system was in the past 2 seasons.

Bonochick said:
I'm not sad...she was starting to irritate me, for some reason.

:up:

I thought she was great on the audition show but she irritates the f**k out of me now. Her "zaniness" got to be a bit much after a while.

And I just can't believe they keep putting those two lazy ass models through...they play in the pool while everyone else is rehearsing, forget their lyrics and look like idiots but they still go on to the next round?

Bonochick said:
I'm not sad...she was starting to irritate me, for some reason.

Yeah, she was, like I said, a little too perky for me (although I thought she sang really well last night...on that alone, I think she should've at least gone a little farther-she didn't annoy me nearly as much last night as she did at her audition. But she's still a little too perky for my taste).

Did anyone else find that Alan kid's comments regarding the "American Idol" sign the other night really annoying, or was it just me? "If you take the 'meric' out of 'American', and then take the 'l' from 'Idol' and put it inbetween the two 'a's, you get my name, it's destiny".

Uh, yeah...what the hell? :eyebrow: :rolleyes:.

The attitudes of some of these people are kinda interesting...tone down the arrogance just a little bit, people.

Angela

Bono's American Wife said:

And I just can't believe they keep putting those two lazy ass models through...they play in the pool while everyone else is rehearsing, forget their lyrics and look like idiots but they still go on to the next round?

:yes:

Did the model guy give a good performance in any of the parts last night?

I really liked the first girl group performance though :)

help me, I think I'm getting sucked into this show :reject:

Last edited:
Yes, that first girl group was really good!

As for the model guy...he spent most of his time hitting on the girls and didn't rehearse much with his group...he forgot all the lyrics :der:

Sicy said:
Autumn you sig is FOOKING hilarious :lmao: !!!!!!

But

Its 210K well over the 50k limit :eek: Sorry... :slant:

i didn't realize :reject:
thanks for shrinking it, babe.
you know...it doesn't even look much smaller. :der:
but what do i know :lmao:

:heart:

Just for you Autumn!!! A very special radio interview with Billy...he even sings a song from Tarzan! :lmao:

William Hung interview!

And here are the new William Hung T-shirts! :laugh:

regrets_full.jpg

It seems I never get to watch American Idol from start to finish, I just end up seeing bits and pieces. Can anyone tell me if the guy from the auditions that Simon said looked like a 'pen salesman' but had a very strong voice is still on the show? I don't think I have seen him since then, but he did make it past the audition.

Scooter Girl was on my radio on Friday. she annoys me for some reason. she is hoping and banking that she will get a call back in the wild card round. this is the 1st American Idol that I am actually into.

Back
Top Bottom