All the Newest Photos of U2 Here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello guys, I don't know where to ask that.... I chose PLEBA :D

I'm going to Dublin this coming Wednesday - Sat. I remember reading somewhere that Larry was going sometimes have a pint or 2 in a pub, what's the name of it? Otherwise, anything about U2 that I shouldn't miss?

Hello guys, I don't know where to ask that.... I chose PLEBA :D

I'm going to Dublin this coming Wednesday - Sat. I remember reading somewhere that Larry was going sometimes have a pint or 2 in a pub, what's the name of it? Otherwise, anything about U2 that I shouldn't miss?

Is it the Temple Bar?

Courtesy of the New York Times:
pBXSd0H.jpg

wKwm6yG.jpg

mYpNmQk.jpg

Q5ayGtG.jpg

Thanks for the new photos people ;) They all look good ;) I don't really like the blonde hair on Bono. Hope he goes back to black sometime. ;)

Bono looks fucking awesome.

Edge honey, we need to talk about that collar. The buttons need to go. In fact most of the top part of the shirt could go, but certainly buttons should never join over that pretty collarbone.

Costumed and coiffed does not spell awesome to me. At least, no one can mess with The Edge's hair. I love that beanie.

Sent from my Z970 using U2 Interference mobile app

I must add that Bono is beautiful. Much has been done over many years to try and alter that fact without any success, and leather anything always looks stunning on him.

Sent from my Z970 using U2 Interference mobile app

Back
Top Bottom