All the Newest Photos of U2 Here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is the only one I uploaded.

bono-funeral-rev-jack-heaslip%20Dublin%202-25-2015.jpg~original

There are new pics from Tony Fenton's funeral today(all 4 of them were there). I can't upload though while i'm on mobile..

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van U2 Interference

Today I´ve seen Bono and Larry at the crowd during the Champions league match Monaco-Arsenal. Not sure if the other two band members attended the match as well.

Bono seems to grow his hair again! It's much better.
My superstition about U2 albums is that each time Bono wears his hair short the album is a commercial fail! Pop, No Line, SOI...

There are a lot of pictures of ALL FOUR of them being at yesterday's Champions League match between Monaco and Arsenal in the tour forum. The tour forum is the new PLEBA, it seems. Good to see Bono getting better (no cast, no glove) and all four of them taking a break from rehearsing in France and spending some free time together :up:

There are a lot of pictures of ALL FOUR of them being at yesterday's Champions League match between Monaco and Arsenal in the tour forum. The tour forum is the new PLEBA, it seems. Good to see Bono getting better (no cast, no glove) and all four of them taking a break from rehearsing in France and spending some free time together :up:

All four? I only spotted Larry, Bono and Edge. Was Adam there too? that would be almost shocking :D

Today I´ve seen Bono and Larry at the crowd during the Champions league match Monaco-Arsenal. Not sure if the other two band members attended the match as well.

Yeah I saw that too, Edge was there also. Please God they were supporting Monaco, don't think I could forgive them if they were supporting the other scumbags.

All four? I only spotted Larry, Bono and Edge. Was Adam there too? that would be almost shocking :D

Yes, but I think he arrived later.

Yeah I saw that too, Edge was there also. Please God they were supporting Monaco, don't think I could forgive them if they were supporting the other scumbags.

I read Larry supports Arsenal, don't know about Adam, Edge was reading a magazine and didn't seem very interested, and Bono supports everyone everywhere.

They said before that they were Monaco fans, years ago. THey've seen matches before. Don't really know where that was written, but it makes sense seeing as they live next door to Monaco. :wink:

I think they once mentioned they were Celtic fans as well. :hmm:

Bono supports arsenal? That's it ! I QUIT being a U2 fan.

Back
Top Bottom