AFL Thread. James Hird Does a Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck me I hope the grand final is a good game. Four pretty rubbish games, at least relatively speaking. And no umpire from the two prelims should line for the big game.

I, of course, will be totally incapacitated, but I look forward to joining you all Monday night for the Brownlow!

Priddis to go back to back? Very solid chance.

I'd love to see Goldstein get up to disrupt the midfielders dominance

Sent from a barge floating through the docks of Dublin

And no umpire from the two prelims should line for the big game.

No kidding. Absolutely terrible weekend of umpiring.

After that great first weekend of finals, the last two have been a bit underwhelming. But West Coast vs Hawthorn you'd have to expect to be a good encounter. What happened in their qualifying final is unlikely to be repeated.

I love Ross, wish his gameplan actually worked because he's one of the great characters of the game.

Was impressed that Brad Scott didn't carry on like a sook last night too, it's like he's turned 5 or something.

The commentators were complaining about the umpiring a lot more than Scott did. I'm sure he got it out of his system before the press conference.

The VFL grand final is also Hawks vs. blue-and-yellow, but it's all going the blue-and-yellow's way at the moment.

Wow, emphatic win by Williamstown there. Wish I hadn't gone out yesterday arvo now, but I'd assumed it would be a Box Hill walkover and I struggle to care about the AFL-aligned clubs - I wasn't even entirely behind Essendon in their prelim against Williamstown.

Hope this is a harbinger of next week. I'll be on the West Coast wagon I think.

Freo. :( :( :(

Dusty may poll surprisingly well.

Would love to see Goldstein take it out.

Bonnie I saw this and thought of you and BT simultaneously.

tumblr_npm70kddYz1repuito1_540.jpg

Fyfe, Priddis, Geelongerfield or would love to see Goldie win it

As long as it's nobody from Hawthorn (is there anything they can't win)

Last edited:
Carn Prid, make a contest of it.

Lindsay Thomas' Mark should at least have been nominated.

I keep on thinking that's Priddis sitting next to Fyfe but that's actually Mayne.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom