A U2 Mad Lib

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lemon Grrrrrl

New Yorker
Hangin' out by the state line turning holy water i
DO NOT SCROLL DOWN ON THIS POST YET IF YOU WANT TO PLAY!!!!

By popular demand (okay, Kristen Machina asked me to), here is a U2 themed mad lib. If you've never played, first I give you a list of words to come up with; verbs, adjectives, places, etc. You write them down (type them, whatever you need to do) before reading the story and then insert your words into the appropriate places. Then if you like, copy and paste your story to share with everyone!

Here is the first part - a list of words you will come up with to finish the story - keep in mind we need to keep this PG rated so we can all have fun and not get this thread closed down, okay???

<body part> (So in this instance, you think of a body part and write/type it down to use later.)
<adjective>
<your favorite snack>
<small animal>
<television show>
<same body part as the first one>
<same body part - plural>
<item of clothing>
<alcoholic beverage>
<another body part>
<PLEBAn>
<another adjective>
<any kind of animal>
<your first job> (if you have yet to have one, put what you think you'd be doing for your first job)
<another body part>
<another article of clothing>

Got all that??? Now, after all your words are written/typed down, you get to scroll down and plug them into the story, which is located....

right.....

here!

Why Larry doesn’t remember recording “Crumbs From Your Table.”

:larry: (holding his <body part>) : “What happn’d, Edge?”

:edge:: Well, judging from the looks of ya, I’d say the <adjective> PLEBAns got a hold of ya last night. What’s the last thing you remember?

:larry:: Well, I was eating a/n <your favorite snack>, playing with me <small animal>, and getting ready to watch <television show>, and now I’m here with a terrible ache in me <same body part>!

:edge:: Yes, PLEBAns can be known for attacking us U2 boys in their <same body part>s. They usually sneak up on you and put a <item of clothing> soaked in <alcoholic beverage> in your face to knock you out before taking you to their secret hiding place and having their way with you. You should be thankful they didn’t get at your <other body part> – Adam still gets nightmares from when they got a hold of him a few years back, then when he wakes up he just starts laughing maniacally, and whispers "C'mon, <PLEBAn>! Stop it!". Anyway, the three of us recorded a <adjective> new song while you were gone. We just had a <any kind of animal> stand in for you on drums since we couldn’t find you. We think he did such a great job, we don’t need to record it again!

:larry:: That may be okay, I don’t think I can play drums tonight anyway.

:edge:: I don’t think you can play drums period, Larry.

:larry:: :madspit: I’m still your boss, science boy! Don’t forget – if it weren’t for me, you’d still be working at <your first job>!

:edge:: Whatever, pencil legs. At least I don’t have lipstick marks on my <another body part> and I’m still wearing my <another article of clothing>!

Last edited:

:larry: (holding his arm ) : “What happn’d, Edge?”

:edge: Well, judging from the looks of ya, I’d say the pretty PLEBAns got a hold of ya last night. What’s the last thing you remember?

:larry: Well, I was eating popcorn, playing with me parakeet, and getting ready to watch Project Runway, and now I’m here with a terrible ache in me arm!

:edge: Yes, PLEBAns can be known for attacking us U2 boys in their arms. They usually sneak up on you and put a jacket soaked in Mike's Hard Lemonade in your face to knock you out before taking you to their secret hiding place and having their way with you. You should be thankful they didn’t get at your foot – Adam still gets nightmares from when they got a hold of him a few years back, then when he wakes up he just starts laughing maniacally, and whispers "C'mon, Kristin Machina! Stop it!". Anyway, the three of us recorded a smelly new song while you were gone. We just had a zebra stand in for you on drums since we couldn’t find you. We think he did such a great job, we don’t need to record it again!

:larry: That may be okay, I don’t think I can play drums tonight anyway.

:edge: I don’t think you can play drums period, Larry.

:larry: :madspit:I’m still your boss, science boy! Don’t forget – if it weren’t for me, you’d still be working at movie cashier!

:edge: Whatever, pencil legs. At least I don’t have lipstick marks on my nose and I’m still wearing my skirt!

(holding his foot ) : “What happn’d, Edge?”

: Well, judging from the looks of ya, I’d say the blue PLEBAns got a hold of ya last night. What’s the last thing you remember?

: Well, I was eating cheese crackers playing with me squirrel and getting ready to watch Scrubs, and now I’m here with a terrible ache in me foot!

: Yes, PLEBAns can be known for attacking us U2 boys in their feet. They usually sneak up on you and put pants soaked in Baileys in your face to knock you out before taking you to their secret hiding place and having their way with you. You should be thankful they didn’t get at your hand – Adam still gets nightmares from when they got a hold of him a few years back, then when he wakes up he just starts laughing maniacally, and whispers "C'mon, lemongrrrrl! Stop it!". Anyway, the three of us recorded a sweet new song while you were gone. We just had a duck stand in for you on drums since we couldn’t find you. We think he did such a great job, we don’t need to record it again!

: That may be okay, I don’t think I can play drums tonight anyway.

: I don’t think you can play drums period, Larry.

: I’m still your boss, science boy! Don’t forget – if it weren’t for me, you’d still be working as a cashier

: Whatever, pencil legs. At least I don’t have lipstick marks on my nose and I’m still wearing my socks!

:larry: (holding his earlobe) : “What happn’d, Edge?”

:edge:: Well, judging from the looks of ya, I’d say the quiet PLEBAns got a hold of ya last night. What’s the last thing you remember?

:larry:: Well, I was eating a box of wheat thins, playing with me guppy, and getting ready to watch power puff girls, and now I’m here with a terrible ache in me ealobe!

:edge:: Yes, PLEBAns can be known for attacking us U2 boys in their earlobes. They usually sneak up on you and put a muffler soaked in beer in your face to knock you out before taking you to their secret hiding place and having their way with you. You should be thankful they didn’t get at your pointy nose – Adam still gets nightmares from when they got a hold of him a few years back, then when he wakes up he just starts laughing maniacally, and whispers "C'mon, Lemon Grrrrrl! Stop it!". Anyway, the three of us recorded a sad new song while you were gone. We just had a bunny stand in for you on drums since we couldn’t find you. We think he did such a great job, we don’t need to record it again!

:larry:: :madspit: I’m still your boss, science boy! Don’t forget – if it weren’t for me, you’d still be working as a rock star!

:edge:: Whatever, pencil legs. At least I don’t have lipstick marks on my huge mouth and I’m still wearing my tight jeans!

:larry: (holding his moob ) : “What happn’d, Edge?”

:edge: Well, judging from the looks of ya, I’d say the shiny PLEBAns got a hold of ya last night. What’s the last thing you remember?

:larry: Well, I was eating some cookies, playing with me Bono, and getting ready to watch American Idol, and now I’m here with a terrible ache in me moob!

:edge: Yes, PLEBAns can be known for attacking us U2 boys in their moobs. They usually sneak up on you and put a green monstrosity soaked in wine in your face to knock you out before taking you to their secret hiding place and having their way with you. You should be thankful they didn’t get at your mouth – Adam still gets nightmares from when they got a hold of him a few years back, then when he wakes up he just starts laughing maniacally, and whispers "C'mon, Bonos_Lemon! Stop it!". Anyway, the three of us recorded a purple new song while you were gone. We just had a giraffe stand in for you on drums since we couldn’t find you. We think he did such a great job, we don’t need to record it again!

:larry: That may be okay, I don’t think I can play drums tonight anyway.

:edge: I don’t think you can play drums period, Larry.

:larry: I’m still your boss, science boy! Don’t forget – if it weren’t for me, you’d still be a babysitter!

:edge: Whatever, pencil legs. At least I don’t have lipstick marks on my chest and I’m still wearing my pants!

This is lots of fun LG! Keep 'em comin :lol:

Hmm...mines kinda eh...lol anyway

:larry: (holding his <achilles heel> ) : “What happn’d, Edge?”

:edge:: Well, judging from the looks of ya, I’d say the <bossy> PLEBAns got a hold of ya last night. What’s the last thing you remember?

:larry:: Well, I was eating a/n <dinner mints>, playing with me <gophers>, and getting ready to watch <24>, and now I’m here with a terrible ache in me <achilles heel>!

:edge:: Yes, PLEBAns can be known for attacking us U2 boys in their <achilles heel>s. They usually sneak up on you and put a <pair of chaps> soaked in <red wine> in your face to knock you out before taking you to their secret hiding place and having their way with you. You should be thankful they didn’t get at your <patela> – Adam still gets nightmares from when they got a hold of him a few years back, then when he wakes up he just starts laughing maniacally, and whispers "C'mon, <Dreamoutloud13>! Stop it!". Anyway, the three of us recorded a <muggy> new song while you were gone. We just had a <hippopotomus> stand in for you on drums since we couldn’t find you. We think he did such a great job, we don’t need to record it again!

:larry:: I’m still your boss, science boy! Don’t forget – if it weren’t for me, you’d still be working at <Quiznos>!

:edge:: Whatever, pencil legs. At least I don’t have lipstick marks on my <torso> and I’m still wearing my <mesh tank top>!

:larry: (holding his elbow): “What happn’d, Edge?”

:edge:: Well, judging from the looks of ya, I’d say the sparkly PLEBAns got a hold of ya last night. What’s the last thing you remember?

:larry:: Well, I was eating Cheetos, playing with me hamster, and getting ready to watch Golden Girls, and now I’m here with a terrible ache in me elbow!

:edge:: Yes, PLEBAns can be known for attacking us U2 boys in their elbows. They usually sneak up on you and put a skirt soaked in a Long Island Iced Tea in your face to knock you out before taking you to their secret hiding place and having their way with you. You should be thankful they didn’t get at your ankle – Adam still gets nightmares from when they got a hold of him a few years back, then when he wakes up he just starts laughing maniacally, and whispers "C'mon, kafrun! Stop it!". Anyway, the three of us recorded a furry new song while you were gone. We just had a turtle stand in for you on drums since we couldn’t find you. We think he did such a great job, we don’t need to record it again!

:larry:: :madspit: I’m still your boss, science boy! Don’t forget – if it weren’t for me, you’d still be working at the shoe store!

:edge:: Whatever, pencil legs. At least I don’t have lipstick marks on my hand and I’m still wearing my sock!

(holding his Foot ) : “What happn’d, Edge?”

: Well, judging from the looks of ya, I’d say the Lovely PLEBAns got a hold of ya last night. What’s the last thing you remember?

: Well, I was eating a/n M&M, playing with me Poodle, and getting ready to watch Project Runway, and now I’m here with a terrible ache in me Foot!

: Yes, PLEBAns can be known for attacking us U2 boys in their Feet. They usually sneak up on you and put a Sock soaked in Black Velvet in your face to knock you out before taking you to their secret hiding place and having their way with you. You should be thankful they didn’t get at your Hand – Adam still gets nightmares from when they got a hold of him a few years back, then when he wakes up he just starts laughing maniacally, and whispers "C'mon, Arw9797! Stop it!". Anyway, the three of us recorded a Shiny new song while you were gone. We just had a Tiger stand in for you on drums since we couldn’t find you. We think he did such a great job, we don’t need to record it again!

: I’m still your boss, science boy! Don’t forget – if it weren’t for me, you’d still be working at Hallmark!

: Whatever, pencil legs. At least I don’t have lipstick marks on my Chin and I’m still wearing my Sweater!

(chin) : “What happn’d, Edge?”

: Well, judging from the looks of ya, I’d say the <silky> PLEBAns got a hold of ya last night. What’s the last thing you remember?

: Well, I was eating <oreos>, playing with me <bunnyl>, and getting ready to watch <Love Boat>, and now I’m here with a terrible ache in me <chin>!

: Yes, PLEBAns can be known for attacking us U2 boys in their <chins>. They usually sneak up on you and put a <shirt> soaked in <pina colada> in your face to knock you out before taking you to their secret hiding place and having their way with you. You should be thankful they didn’t get at your <leg> – Adam still gets nightmares from when they got a hold of him a few years back, then when he wakes up he just starts laughing maniacally, and whispers "C'mon, <PLEBAn>! Stop it!". Anyway, the three of us recorded a <green> new song while you were gone. We just had a <dogl> stand in for you on drums since we couldn’t find you. We think he did such a great job, we don’t need to record it again!

: I’m still your boss, science boy! Don’t forget – if it weren’t for me, you’d still be working at <the 5 & 10 store>!

: Whatever, pencil legs. At least I don’t have lipstick marks on my <arm> and I’m still wearing my <skirt>!

:larry: (holding his eye) : “What happn’d, Edge?”

:edge:: Well, judging from the looks of ya, I’d say the beautiful PLEBAns got a hold of ya last night. What’s the last thing you remember?

:larry:: Well, I was eating an chocolate, playing with me spider, and getting ready to watch Alias, and now I’m here with a terrible ache in me eye!

:edge:: Yes, PLEBAns can be known for attacking us U2 boys in their eyes. They usually sneak up on you and put a jacket soaked in red wine in your face to knock you out before taking you to their secret hiding place and having their way with you. You should be thankful they didn’t get at your arm – Adam still gets nightmares from when they got a hold of him a few years back, then when he wakes up he just starts laughing maniacally, and whispers "C'mon, Lemon Grrrrrl! Stop it!". Anyway, the three of us recorded an old new song while you were gone. We just had a horse stand in for you on drums since we couldn’t find you. We think he did such a great job, we don’t need to record it again!

:larry:: :madspit: I’m still your boss, science boy! Don’t forget – if it weren’t for me, you’d still be working at picking flowers!

:edge:: Whatever, pencil legs. At least I don’t have lipstick marks on my hand and I’m still wearing my sock!

Last edited:

:larry: (holding his <EYEBALL) : “What happn’d, Edge?”

:edge:: Well, judging from the looks of ya, I’d say the <SMALL> PLEBAns got a hold of ya last night. What’s the last thing you remember?

:larry:: Well, I was eating a/n <SLICE OF CHEESE>, playing with me <LIZARD>, and getting ready to watch <PRICE IS RIGHT>, and now I’m here with a terrible ache in me <EYE>!

:edge:: Yes, PLEBAns can be known for attacking us U2 boys in their <EYE>s. They usually sneak up on you and put a <PANYHOSE> soaked in <MAI TAI> in your face to knock you out before taking you to their secret hiding place and having their way with you. You should be thankful they didn’t get at your <THUMB> – Adam still gets nightmares from when they got a hold of him a few years back, then when he wakes up he just starts laughing maniacally, and whispers "C'mon, <DISMANTLED>! Stop it!". Anyway, the three of us recorded a <SNAZZY> new song while you were gone. We just had a <WALRUS> stand in for you on drums since we couldn’t find you. We think he did such a great job, we don’t need to record it again!

:larry:: :madspit: I’m still your boss, science boy! Don’t forget – if it weren’t for me, you’d still be working at <FARMHAND>!

:edge:: Whatever, pencil legs. At least I don’t have lipstick marks on my <PINKYFINGER> and I’m still wearing my <MITTEN>! [/B][/QUOTE]

Back
Top Bottom