A Tattoo thread.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh...A tattoo thread! Here's a picture of mine...

tat6.jpg

Bess Can't Go There

You cannot access the following Web address:
http://www.bmezine.com/

The site you requested is blocked under Calvin College's filtering policy. It fits into the following filtering category(ies) that Calvin has chosen to block:
Nudity

wtf???

anyways, i think that's an awesome idea for a tat, EP....where on your neck are thinking of getting it? how big?

Stories for Boys said:
Bess Can't Go There

You cannot access the following Web address:
http://www.bmezine.com/

The site you requested is blocked under Calvin College's filtering policy. It fits into the following filtering category(ies) that Calvin has chosen to block:
Nudity

wtf???

anyways, i think that's an awesome idea for a tat, EP....where on your neck are thinking of getting it? how big?

Yes, unfortunatley there is a little t and a of where folks have been inked up on that site, although most of those are very unattractive I might add. :eyebrow:

Im going to place it just above my clavicle bone I think, so that it peeks out of a tshirt nicely but a collared shirt would cover her up. What I really want is one on each side, facing each other, however, not enough flow for such things right now..........

:|

oh my god...i was looking at that tattoo site...and i found a picture of a guy who had his tongue split on purpose:no:

would someone PLEASE tell me WHY someone would do this:sad: my stomach is seriously turning:barf:

i have a sunflower on my right ankle. i am sorry i ever got it. :no: don't ask me why, i just wish it was something i'd never done.

I think I'm going to get a nose piercing like this:
dsc01431.jpg

BTW, tongue-splitting is really dangerous because it can get infected REALLY easily and they can really screw up the splitting process if they're not careful.

I used to want to get a sun on the back of my shoulder...similar to Larry's on his left bicep :drool:, but changed my mind and got a kite on my lower back.

I've got my nose and belly button pierced. I've also got three tattoos - a celtic band around my left bicep, the astrological sign for virgo on my right shoulder and a celtic design with twisty flowers (about 6 inches long) on my lower back. I love 2 of them, but the celtic band on my arm is a bit crappy. The tattoo guy was a different one to the one I used before, and it turns out he was stoned :mad:. Apparantly, he dropped dead in the pub a couple of weeks later. :ohmy:

Not the best choice of tattooist!

bammo2 said:
The tattoo guy was a different one to the one I used before, and it turns out he was stoned :mad:. Apparantly, he dropped dead in the pub a couple of weeks later. :ohmy:

Not the best choice of tattooist!

:eek: Where was that? Did other people work with him?

*making sure I don't go there :uhoh:

i want to get my astrological sign on my back, but i'm afraid it'll hurt cuz it's right where my bra goes (i'm talking about after i get it done, while it's healing, not during). i would get it on my arm, but i just don't know if i'm an arm tattoo kinda gal.

KhanadaRhodes said:
i want to get my astrological sign on my back, but i'm afraid it'll hurt cuz it's right where my bra goes (i'm talking about after i get it done, while it's healing, not during). i would get it on my arm, but i just don't know if i'm an arm tattoo kinda gal.

Yeah, I know what you mean about the arm thing...my arms aren't my favorite feature...I'm thinking about maybe my ankle, but I dunno...I keep reminding myself to look online for a design I like, but so far I haven't done it (of course, THIS would be a good opportunity, but noooooo....!)

wertsie said:
Yeah, I know what you mean about the arm thing...my arms aren't my favorite feature...I'm thinking about maybe my ankle, but I dunno...I keep reminding myself to look online for a design I like, but so far I haven't done it (of course, THIS would be a good opportunity, but noooooo....!)
yeah, but that's the problem with me. i've already inked both my ankles! :wink:

martha, do you have any suggestions? i know you've got several tats, so i was thinking maybe you had some insight. i don't care about pain, really. i think after having my ankle drilled at for an hour and a half, if i could handle that, i can handle anything!

I love my arm tats. The upper back and over the shoulder looks great, especially with linear designs. I have one on my upper back, just below my collar line. that's a good spot, but it hurt like a motherfucker when the kid was doing it.

i think if i get this one i'll get it on my upper arm, like right where my shoulder is, so maybe it technically is on my shoulder. i dunno. it'll be a small tattoo, featuring some of my favourite colours.

KhanadaRhodes said:
i think if i get this one i'll get it on my upper arm, like right where my shoulder is, so maybe it technically is on my shoulder. i dunno. it'll be a small tattoo, featuring some of my favourite colours.

:yes: What martha said. Sounds pretty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom