A Man And A Testje

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck getting your tickets everyone!
:)

I went out last night for dinner at an Italian restuarant in town. Before dinner came I had a glass of wine, it was a really large glass of wine and I think it went straight to my head, I had not had anything to eat since breakfast, I remembered I'm not really good with wine. I had this really nice dinner. It was a breast of chicken with a red sauce with oregano and garlic and then garlic potatoes. I love garlic except afterwards when I got home my Mum kept calling me "garlic features". I hope I don't smell like garlic, I'm going out tonight.

I ahve to go now and help unpack the shopping :wave:

Garlick! :drool:

You know, there is a garlick restaurant in Amsterdam. :hyper:

And the dinner you had also seemed to be excellent. :up: :drool:

*is getting hungry now*

fah said:

and much more including (in my house):

lunchkits
backpacks
notepads
books
dvds
colouring books
t shirts
pajamas
earrings
cds
computer games
stickers
candy

Nighty night (again) :wave:

:ohmy: lotta spongebob!!

garlic
:drool:

my cousin and her boyfriend are meeting me at a decent pub/ club now. and my gay friend isn't going out with his friend because her girlfriend came back home so he's coming out with me now too. i didn't fancy going to the gay bar tonight.
:up:

:laugh: The U2 tour has strange side effects, i got three phonecalls of people ( who i did not seen or heard of for months ) if i could help them out with tickets,.....

:wave bye everyone. it's time for me to cook my veg and then get ready to go out.

Rono said:
:laugh: The U2 tour has strange side effects, i got three phonecalls of people ( who i did not seen or heard of for months ) if i could help them out with tickets,.....

:laugh: crazy people.

Lucky for the mini fahs, i won`t sleep on the sofa. It would be hard for them to compete on a early wake up competition with me :wink:

OMG, here on public radio. A question, where does a fart goes when you will not let him go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom