A Man And A Testje

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
gaymail? :ohmy:

I feel a bit better about the tour now. Still pissed at how things were handled, obviously, but yeah... I hope everyone ends up getting what they want this weekend but there are going to be lots of Interference parties to be had no matter what. :up:
:up: I have a double feeling about the tour also but there is not much that we can do about the pre-sale shit.

I am realy looking forward to see how well paris (jan31) and Amsterdam (feb1) will go.

Doozer61 said:
:( i thought you were coming here

Don't be sad

I think we are coming to California in July. We just have to figure out when Mr fah can take holidays. We looked at flying down for the spring break week but it was just going to be too much money for the 5 of us. We (ok it was me) decided it would be better to take a longer holiday in the summer and drive down. this way would have a nice 3 week holiday in July.

I wish lots of interferencers would descend on Belfast (apart from 6th- 9th August 2005, sept 2005 - july 2006). That would be fun! :hyper:

I remember when Lu came here and we had drinks one night and then the next day we went on the tour bus, it was abosltely freezing even during the summer!

I have to start classes for French on Monday. :down: I think I have to buy lots of books this semester. I hate paying so much money for foreign language books. :down:

Fah, my Dad told my siblings that they could go on really nice holidays when I'm not here :lmao: :|

It's really more expensive when there is a 5th person while planning on holiday, he said they could great holidays for 4 people. My sister has just decided that she will be booking lots of flights to Spain that leave on Friday evenings and stay with me until a Sunday night. My friend also says he will come to Spain and stay with me for a "free holiday".

I can tell I'm going to be really missed. :huh:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
:lmao: :hug: Doozer :hug:

Our poor little testje.... stuck in the 300's while the drunkards and randomers are on their third and fourth threads of the week! :lol:
:drool: We have our own place,...

Lara Mullen said:
Fah, my Dad told my siblings that they could go on really nice holidays when I'm not here :lmao: :|

It's really more expensive when there is a 5th person while planning on holiday, he said they could great holidays for 4 people. My sister has just decided that she will be booking lots of flights to Spain that leave on Friday evenings and stay with me until a Sunday night. My friend also says he will come to Spain and stay with me for a "free holiday".

I can tell I'm going to be really missed. :huh:

If only I could fit one of them in a suitcase :hmm:

Friends who like free holidays :down:

fah said:

If only I could fit one of them in a suitcase :hmm:

Friends who like free holidays :down:

That friend is the one im going to Amsterdam with and I organised the flights and dates and well he hasn't done anything, he is bugging me about the hotels and I have lists of hotels and asked him to see what one he fancied. He hasn't done a thing. I am hoping I don't want to fly back home before the end of the 3 days in Amsterdam. :huh:

night Fah :wave:

It's almost 5am in Fah's world now so I think she may be asleep again/ or working. Don't you work night shifts Fah? :hmm:

I was just on checking to see if any more results came out and my spanish studies module results had come out (I got 67 - 2:1, almost a first (70) :hmm: I was so close ). Now all I'm waiting for is my French results. I really really hope i didn't do badly, my french oral was so bad this week, I couldn't talk because of my sore throat and the written exam was.... really bad. But I shouldn't worry. My dad shouts at me for always pulling this "worryign stunt" every year and then always getting above the average and he shouts at me for not having faith in myself.

I'm really hungry now so I'm off for breakfast. I think I will have bran flakes today :hmm:

bammo2 said:
at work again

:|

with a headache

Here too

Twice

I think I had too little sleep during the week. Every night going to bed at 1+ AM, getting up at 6:30 AM and then working all day long (and having lots of things to do in the evening) will suck the energy out of your body.
But I have my weekend in 2 hours or so! :hyper:

*wants to look for flights and accomodations*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom