A Little Bit More New Album Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No Line was leaked by Universal Music's very own MP3 store in Australia.

Every U2 album since Pop has leaked. I'm pretty sure people were even sharing clips of Pop before it was released on bulletin boards or news groups or whatever.

Yeah, there were leaks even since Achtung Baby... If I recall correctly, even before we could download the leaked album, some parts of the tracks were available for a listening..

BREAKING: U2's Forthcoming GAY REGGAE Album DELAYED!
Reports of a Bono-Chris Martin tryst in the south of France have suddenly put what was once considered a finished album on hold. Bono, 5'2", and Martin, sporting fake hair, were apparently seen together in the south of France where unnamed sources have placed them on the beach, collaborating and writing lyrics in the sand. Some spy photos have deciphered lyrics to read "the devil you know is better than the devil you don't". Later, at a French gay club's mens room, the same unnamed source has bumped into Martin's personal trainer's little brother, (whom was said to have had a massive crush on Larry Mullen) and believes they (Martin & Bono) were working on a new song that will be devoted to "Larry's stick". Also a local French fisherman has reportedly observed the two frontmen sharing an intimate bottle of wine and strumming along on acoustic guitar while singing "PLEBAns, I need your love, PLEBAns, come and get you some". The bandmembers and Principle Mgmt are currently unavailable for comment. Their longtime manager, Bender McGuinness, was reportedly seen speeding around the Riveria in his 400 ft yacht, occasionally doing donuts in the water, and stopping only to pick up strange women and more wine. At once such booze & babes stop, McGuinness seemed a bit rushed but stopped long enough to comment "Chris (Martin) makes a great addition to the band. We're glad to have him on board, together they (Martin & Bono) have hit a rich songwriting vein.....LOTS OF HITS!" WIth that McGuinness and his harem took off in his $400 million yacht heading off into the Yellow sunset at the speed of sound, causing many a rush of blood to the head to captains of smaller ships weary of being swallowed in the sea.

BREAKING: U2's Forthcoming GAY REGGAE Album DELAYED!
Reports of a Bono-Chris Martin tryst in the south of France have suddenly put what was once considered a finished album on hold. Bono, 5'2", and Martin, sporting fake hair, were apparently seen together in the south of France where unnamed sources have placed them on the beach, collaborating and writing lyrics in the sand. Some spy photos have deciphered lyrics to read "the devil you know is better than the devil you don't". Later, at a French gay club's mens room, the same unnamed source has bumped into Martin's personal trainer's little brother, (whom was said to have had a massive crush on Larry Mullen) and believes they (Martin & Bono) were working on a new song that will be devoted to "Larry's stick". Also a local French fisherman has reportedly observed the two frontmen sharing an intimate bottle of wine and strumming along on acoustic guitar while singing "PLEBAns, I need your love, PLEBAns, come and get you some". The bandmembers and Principle Mgmt are currently unavailable for comment. Their longtime manager, Bender McGuinness, was reportedly seen speeding around the Riveria in his 400 ft yacht, occasionally doing donuts in the water, and stopping only to pick up strange women and more wine. At once such booze & babes stop, McGuinness seemed a bit rushed but stopped long enough to comment "Chris (Martin) makes a great addition to the band. We're glad to have him on board, together they (Martin & Bono) have hit a rich songwriting vein.....LOTS OF HITS!" WIth that McGuinness and his harem took off in his $400 million yacht heading off into the Yellow sunset at the speed of sound, causing many a rush of blood to the head to captains of smaller ships weary of being swallowed in the sea.

I can see it already being posted worldwide *.*

And if Liam Gallagher joins the crew, we may have the best rock band of all time

Somebody posted a picture of Bono with Chris Martin on twitter, so at least a dozen people now in this thread actually believe that Chris Martin is now confirmed to be on the new album, or at least strongly considering the possibility.

What.

The.

Fuck.

yeah, exactly. the fuck?

Apparently Bono mentioned that he was excited about the drop the debt campaign and the landmark date of 2030 by which time they hope to have cleared poverty in the third world

So .... Stop (The Poverty) is on this album, then?

:laugh: Oh god, U2 should epicly troll us by naming the album exactly that. So many years...

Somebody posted a picture of Bono with Chris Martin on twitter, so at least a dozen people now in this thread actually believe that Chris Martin is now confirmed to be on the new album, or at least strongly considering the possibility.

What.

The.

Fuck.

Wait..... you mean he's NOT gonna be on the album..:hmm::wink:

I have the challenging & fun honor of running a FB page for our Webzine incarnation & deciding what to post on the Webzine frontpage of our website.

I posted this on FB. And got mild criticism for doing so. So I decided to post it here, since I can't find it in the previous dozen or so posts.

I'm curious to see the reaction here, knowing someone else might have already posted it & got some feedback.

Posting something does not construe editorial endorsement.

Alan Cross - A Journal of Musical Things - The U2 Leaks Have�Begun
You've got to be shitting me.

Alan Cross is simply looking to post things to get "u2-album-leak-manhattan-new-album-bono" into his permalinks so that he can be all search engine optimized out. he's just feeding the masses complete bullshit to get people to visit his dumb blog. it's the oldest trick in the book. and it's pretty sad and pathetic.

and supporting him by posting it on facebook or here is just as bad. just encouraging the spreading of false information. it takes very little time and effort to realize this stuff is all bullshit.

It's easier to verify the soundleaks being fake, but could someone who has been following the debates for the last few weeks, forward a theory about why people think the album title & tracklist are fake?

Because it was invented by a known liar:

There you are.
I was wondering if you were ever going to come back and enjoy the parade.

Here's where you cited the same NY source and invented NLOTH's tracklist
Tracklist announcement timing? - Tracklist Speculation/Discussion - Page 34 - U2 Feedback
and here I digest it and shit it out about 600 posts ago in this thread
http://www.u2interference.com/forum...ew-album-discussion-215739-5.html#post7676691

Here's you inventing a tracklist for the fictional U2 Best of 2000-2010
http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f196/best-of-2000-2010-tracklist-213734.html#post7491069

Here's you (NLOTH) saying you "know the true (sic) about the tracklist" where you say Fez is Mercy and White As Snow is Jitterbug Baby and "Sick For My Love Doctor Doctor".
Official NLOTH Tracklisting (From U2.com) - Page 53 - U2 Feedback

Here's you claiming you had a friend from Ireland that you said met Ali
and a VOILA! Another invented tracklist. I won't even describe the utter nonsense written here.
http://www.u2interference.com/forum...oon-songs-of-ascent-194570-4.html#post5947973

Here you are trying to sell a POP remaster that you claimed you bought from "a former employee of the Capitol FM (UK)" Although clearly you made it.
http://www.u2interference.com/forum...op-remaster-release-212369-4.html#post7457301

I can't wait for "Earth 2030"!!!!

What.

The.

Fuck.

You know this forum has gone loopy when "CHRISSY MATRIN IS ON TEH N00 ALBUMZ" is not the most bizarre leap of logic made in this thread.

I have the challenging & fun honor of running a FB page for our Webzine incarnation & deciding what to post on the Webzine frontpage of our website.

I posted this on FB. And got mild criticism for doing so. So I decided to post it here, since I can't find it in the previous dozen or so posts.

I'm curious to see the reaction here, knowing someone else might have already posted it & got some feedback.

Posting something does not construe editorial endorsement.

Alan Cross - A Journal of Musical Things - The U2 Leaks Have�Begun

No.

This has already been widely discussed.

The end.

I remember previous pre-album hype and speculation being a bit more good natured. Everyone in the U.S.A have a nice Fourth of July. :up:

Guise I could lose my job for posting this. But here's the album cover.

BOP__J2CYAA13LY.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom