You know, in the right light, Chris Martin does sort of look like...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
why would you want them to look like something they're not? :wink:

:tongue: and yes, you deserve the five stars, hence I haven't voted yet!

why would you want them to look like something they're not? :wink:

:tongue: and yes, you deserve the five stars, hence I haven't voted yet!

Bono isn't a person, of course. He's a composite of all the ego and ambition in the world. Actually, that's just his sunglasses.

5 stars, 48 views from 1,000. Good stuff.

U2 is releasing a new album entitled "From Boyhood To Manhood Through The Eyes Of Someone Too Old To Remember His Boyhood Well Enough To Realistically Write About It (Africa)"

:lmao:

You've almost made it up to 1000 views, LM :wink:

Well done, nice writing! :applaud: And don't worry, I'm sure a lot of us will picture it fully in our minds ;)

done yet?

:( It's not going to be "done". This is it, I'm pretty sure.

However, a big reason I made this thread is so that I wouldn't have that particular responsibility on my plate. There's going to be a lot of crazy shit going on in the world of U2 very soon, and I need a clean slate to work with for future endeavors (yes, there will be many, many cartoons to come, don't you worry).

Hmm... should I make a bot to view this over and over again? Only problem is it could be seen as a brute force attack on Interference...

I'm more curious to see who keeps lowering this thread's rating. :eyebrow:

Seriously, 13 votes? I don't know when a thread last had that many votes.

:shrug: Maybe everyone is using the same site. I flipped a virtual coin that told me to write this.

:heart:

I think this is officially the busiest cartoon thread I've ever made. Of course, now it's becoming more of a chat thread than anything. :reject:

:( It's not going to be "done". This is it, I'm pretty sure.

However, a big reason I made this thread is so that I wouldn't have that particular responsibility on my plate. There's going to be a lot of crazy shit going on in the world of U2 very soon, and I need a clean slate to work with for future endeavors (yes, there will be many, many cartoons to come, don't you worry).

Done yet?

I think your cartoons should be a labor of love. If they are ready - off they go. If not, that's OK too. :) From the tidbits you had, this would have been frickin' hilarious.

How can you see how many votes a thread has?

Run your mouse pointer over the stars. Or, alternately, right click on the stars and select "properties"; there should be something about alternate text that tells you how many the votes the thread has.

Back
Top Bottom