3rd single from NLOTH

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2.com has released info stating Crazy will be 3rd single and released on August 17th (why such a long wait?? I don't think Mag is even being played anymore...though the tour may give it a small boost).

They've also asked some Irish Animation director for the video.

A SIDE

1. I’ll Go Crazy If I Don’t Buy U2 Single Tonight (Fan Club Edit): 3:48
2. I’ll Go Crazy If I Don’t Go Crazy Tonight (Screw U2 Community Version): 4:13
3. I’ll Go Crazy If I Don’t Spend More Money For McGuinnes Tonight (Dirty Money Club Mix): 7:10
4. I’ll Go Crazy Tonight (Eat Fanclubs Soul feat. For Love or Money Mcs): 4:27

B SIDE

1. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own (We used to be inovative Solar Plexus 1988 Edit)

A SIDE

1. I’ll Go Crazy If I Don’t Buy U2 Single Tonight (Fan Club Edit): 3:48
2. I’ll Go Crazy If I Don’t Go Crazy Tonight (Screw U2 Community Version): 4:13
3. I’ll Go Crazy If I Don’t Spend More Money For McGuinnes Tonight (Dirty Money Club Mix): 7:10
4. I’ll Go Crazy Tonight (Eat Fanclubs Soul feat. For Love or Money Mcs): 4:27

B SIDE

1. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own (We used to be inovative Solar Plexus 1988 Edit)

are you from Atease or something?

I also don't see why they're leaving it so late to release the single. Hopefully the tour will help it, otherwise we'll have another flop like Magnificent.

I feel sorry for whatever the 4th single will be... it'll probably miss the top 75 the rate they're going

Single details according to U2tour.de

1. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (Radio Edit) 3:48
2. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (Single Version) 4:13
3. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (Dirty South Club Mix) 7:10
4. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (Dirty South Radio Mix) 4:27

wow. more proof that Songs Of Ascent will be coming out soon. they obviously don't want to use any of their "maybe pile" as b-sides.

Dissapointing.
Remixies. Blah. :down: :down: :down:

I'm interested in the single version. 3 seconds longer than the album version?

and im ok with no bsides, as mikal alluded to, I think it's more proof SOA will be out at some point in 2010 or so.

Hope he makes another animated video for Crazy. I would really like that.

I for one am thrilled to hear Crazy will be the third single. I agree that it may be the most radio friendly song on the album. It's not experimental at all and it's very catchy. I'll be anxious to hear the radio edit. I'm not sure what will be cut out of this song. I imagine they can save some time at the end. Does anyone have the file?

wow. more proof that Songs Of Ascent will be coming out soon. they obviously don't want to use any of their "maybe pile" as b-sides.

I still like the fact that you're feeling good about SOA. And this is very much a logical conclusion....except the past 2 albums we've heard the same thing:

*We have loads of songs, tons...etc*, but we only get one or two bsides out of 4/5 singles. You could count the rare songs released on itunes as the bsides for Bomb and All That.. though. Bit of a stretch to me.

I will have to say this, if we don't get SOA within a year (so xmas time of 2010), I will be very disappointed in this band. That doesn't happen too much, but the idea or thought of them being LAZY is starting to creep into my head when I think about them. I'm very curious about the songs they play on tour. So far the rehearsals have really lacked any real punch. The Fly, UTEOTW, HMTMKMKM, or anything with some real power. I hope they make it in sometime, but seems to me they're playing songs that older men feel comfortable.

I used to love when the new U2 single was coming out cause it meant a piece of music that we hadn't heard before. It may be garbage, or less than par to their standards, but it's always nice to hear something new.

I'm tired of dance remixes, or just remixes in general. I really hope we get new music :)

I still like the fact that you're feeling good about SOA. And this is very much a logical conclusion....except the past 2 albums we've heard the same thing:

*We have loads of songs, tons...etc*, but we only get one or two bsides out of 4/5 singles. You could count the rare songs released on itunes as the bsides for Bomb and All That.. though. Bit of a stretch to me.

not really. they haven't come out in the past and given us an album title and a song they'd like to release as lead single (Songs of ascent; every breaking wave). That and the fact that this is a stadium tour that will be back in the USA next summer it looks like, I think they'd like to have another album to support the tour to ensure it sells out.

I will have to say this, if we don't get SOA within a year (so xmas time of 2010), I will be very disappointed in this band. That doesn't happen too much, but the idea or thought of them being LAZY is starting to creep into my head when I think about them. I'm very curious about the songs they play on tour. So far the rehearsals have really lacked any real punch. The Fly, UTEOTW, HMTMKMKM, or anything with some real power. I hope they make it in sometime, but seems to me they're playing songs that older men feel comfortable.

I used to love when the new U2 single was coming out cause it meant a piece of music that we hadn't heard before. It may be garbage, or less than par to their standards, but it's always nice to hear something new.

I'm tired of dance remixes, or just remixes in general. I really hope we get new music :)

this...

3rd single and STILL not an original bside in sight... those 60+ songs they recorded must be either really good or really bad...

this is getting ridiculous :angry:

I searched on Ebay for "u2" and "crazy" and this came up :

us2night.jpg

Haha! I just thought it was strange there were no numbers on it.
I'm so used to seeing the Island logo on u2 things, that that didn't really register.

But why is it so screechy? Was that intentional. No one's saying why Bono's singing like he's gasping for air so much on this album

Maybe you have a different version than all of us.

I think Bono's voice is the finest it's been since Zooropa.

He doesn't have the same falsetto, but other than that he's in fine form.

Back
Top Bottom