2015 U2 Tour - General Discussion Thread VII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, GibsonGirl. Sounds like her life schedule is a bear right now, and an impromptu trip (even a free one) is not feasible. Alas!

The Parisian girl tonight was just perfect - gorgeous sweet funny and so comfortable up there - they should put her on the dvd!

Thank you everyone so far for your support today for the U2 Paris thing- please keep voting for Shawn & I - the 6/28/15 videos- even in your sleep! U2 > News > Who’s Going to Paris This Weekend? It ends Weds @ 4pm.

I love this band, they changed my life and have made me a better person, met a lot of great people who also love their music. Just like everyone else here on the forum. We're one but we're not the same, get to carry each other

Honestly, that's the biggest thrill about this whole thing, living out a dream of performing a song they created and shared with the world. I'd be asking for a vote of it meant they'd play in my backyard and not Paris......hey U2, wanna play Homewood IL ?!!???!

Thanks again everyone

Last edited:
I voted for Ariadna, the gal that played the bass in Barcelona, she was totally cool despite being upstaged by Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem.

I voted for Ariadna, the gal that played the bass in Barcelona, she was totally cool despite being upstaged by Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem.

Yeah that was random. She was reall cool.
I only voted for the people I actually know.

Yeah that was random. She was reall cool.
I only voted for the people I actually know.

Problem with the people I know (as in know of, been around) is that they are a bit full of themselves when it comes to this. Only person that I know who I might have voted for apparently has not put herself in the running, although IIRC she already was in a previous live DVD, so I might not have voted for her either!

Plus this vote is pretty stupid, only voted because I just remembered Barcelona gal and thought why not. :)

Problem with the people I know (as in know of, been around) is that they are a bit full of themselves when it comes to this. Only person that I know who I might have voted for apparently has not put herself in the running, although IIRC she already was in a previous live DVD, so I might not have voted for her either!

Plus this vote is pretty stupid, only voted because I just remembered Barcelona gal and thought why not. :)

Amen! and Kimono girl is a good random vote too :D

I voted for Kimono girl. She can't meerkat for shit, but i like her :D

I gave my other votes to anyone who I remember, who did not make a plea on any public forum. I saw one candidate posted a video of herself talking to the camera, pleading her case as to why she deserves it more than the others. Seriously.

Last edited:
^^ who? Spill the beans :D

I forgot that I started following "Paco Elevation" in Periscope :)doh:) and he streamed his plea a couple of times, but I didn't watch it :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom