2012 AFL Thread V - Planning Our End of Season Trip

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awww can't we have 2013 in the title?

Ala '2012 Off Season/2013 AFL Thread'.

No, I anticipate we can smash through 1000 posts before 2013 begins.

And wouldn't it look silly if we got to December 17 and had to start another one?

I would care about this thread, but Carlton keeps re-signing the same shitty players from last season. We're still way undersized.

Actual non-ironic quote from a friend: "I'm gonna get so many fucking Bintang singlets, they're sickos"

The footy club around the corner from me have gone with this design for the footy trip

B6DD9CAD-0C61-4F5F-A4D9-5FBDF9F6C157-1319-000000BA254AE862.jpg

I don't find it offensive, it's just kind of lame, outdated and pretty bogan.

Assuming that is confirmed, which it probably will be, we have been reamed massively.

I can't believe our traders would even settle for this.

Apparently according to Sando it's a good idea to recruit FUCKING ANGUS GRAHAM aka 'The Most Useless Lumbering Ruck on an AFL List Ever'. What the fuck are you doing Adelaide, are we searching for the wooden spoon now?

Vlad n U 2 said:
Apparently according to Sando it's a good idea to recruit FUCKING ANGUS GRAHAM aka 'The Most Useless Lumbering Ruck on an AFL List Ever'. What the fuck are you doing Adelaide, are we searching for the wooden spoon now?

Hahahahahaha. He is a spud in the highest order! Take him off our hands, please!

It's be in some respect be like trading Maric for him.

He'd only be insurance for Jacobs and he'll at least get to play in a better state league but the thought of having him on the list is vomit inducing.

If Jacobs gets injured then I would rather putting the 5'8 Callinan into ruck instead of Graham replacing the injured Jacobs.

Collingwood have done so fucking well out of this period.

Got Quentin Lynch and Clinton Young as free agents. Lost Sharrod Wellingham and Chris Dawes but get first-round picks for both.

Gumbleton knocked back a two year deal at the Doggies to sign a one year deal with Essendon.

Dogs not having any luck at acquiring a forward who can actually kick goals?

Collingwood have done so fucking well out of this period.

Got Quentin Lynch and Clinton Young as free agents. Lost Sharrod Wellingham and Chris Dawes but get first-round picks for both.

That's assuming we don't get dud's with our picks. It's good we are planning towards the future. Won't be surprised if Witts gets a few games next year and Cameron Wood gets his ass delisted.

Is there a worse football journalist going around than Michaelangelo Rucci?

I don't think there is.

What kind of parent actually calls their kid Michaelangelo, and what kind of kid actually uses that name publicly rather than just Michael?

Back
Top Bottom