2011 Tour Rumours/Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd also like to remind everyone jokes and such are allowed of course, but please do not post false info unless there's some implication that it's a joke. let's try to avoid any confusion! :)

I'm standing in the upcoming Australian election to be the Minister for Chocolate.

(That statement may have been a lie, a joke, and/or a political announcement.) :shifty:

ian you missed a golden opportunity to make a funny with the thread title. it's very bland.

I'm standing in the upcoming Australian election to be the Minister for Chocolate.

(That statement may have been a lie, a joke, and/or a political announcement.) :shifty:
we've got an election coming up?? :confused:

i guess i better enrol to vote soon... (how much is the fine if you don't?)

Tommy - LOL at the video!

Cobl - The election in on 21 August: ABC The Drum - Election 2010: Game on!

The deadline to enrol to vote is TODAY! Monday 19th July 2010 at 8:00pm : Australian Electoral Commission

There is a fine for not voting, it used to be $50. Im not sure if its gone up. Its probably easier to fill out the form and email or fax it today: Enrol to vote or update my enrolment

Then you can vote as well!

This post was full of facts and truthfulness. :shifty:
:peter Harvey voice: Authorised by the Australian Chocolate Party, Canberra.

True, BUT obviously Nui has been talking to Coppel, who would obviously know if there's an Aussie tour or not, and when it's likely to happen. I would rather it be earlier next year for personal reasons but hey, what can you do?
Just wish at least one specific date would leak!

Well I wrote To michael coppel I got a reply back from the team said theres no information on u2 tour.

The Australian Chocolate Party platform is:
* All Australian chocky to be made with fair trade cocoa,
* Australian health insurers to provide rebates for the consumption of chocky under the mental health wellness provisions of the policy.
:love:

PS I never watch U2 tour DVDs until Ive seen the show myself (or its definitely not coming to Australia). Today I purchased the 360 DVD which Im hoping, like washing the car before it rains, U2 will now announce their tour plans.

moving forward?

I want to move Abbott forward and shove him off the pier into a boat. :shifty:

Apologies to the countries in the Southern Hemisphere that are not Australia and this may not make any sense at all.

Because politics does make sense in Australia, apparently.

And this is completely relevant to U2 touring. lol

The Australian Chocolate Party platform is:
* All Australian chocky to be made with fair trade cocoa,
* Australian health insurers to provide rebates for the consumption of chocky under the mental health wellness provisions of the policy.
:love:

Is this your action contract???

Anyone notice on that ad that the singers sound like they are saying "stand up for re-election" instead of stand up for real action?

IF Bono has no problems for the Euro gigs I would place good money they are going down under and to South America. They want this tour to be the highest grossing tour ever.

Tommy - LOL at the video!

Cobl - The election in on 21 August: ABC The Drum - Election 2010: Game on!

The deadline to enrol to vote is TODAY! Monday 19th July 2010 at 8:00pm : Australian Electoral Commission

There is a fine for not voting, it used to be $50. Im not sure if its gone up. Its probably easier to fill out the form and email or fax it today: Enrol to vote or update my enrolment

Then you can vote as well!

This post was full of facts and truthfulness. :shifty:
well, serves me right for not enrolling in the three years i've had a chance :lol:
:peter Harvey voice: Authorised by the Australian Chocolate Party, Canberra.
"meanwhile, i'm stuck behind this same f****** desk"

I wish the band would announce their Oz dates earlier than August.:waiting:

This way I could make up my mind whether or not to go to Rome.:gah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom