1st post here....msn time again?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bayernfc

Refugee
ok, I also posted this on "it's official" forum......
I was very very bored so I got a U2ish msn messenger account(U2Desire@hotmail.com)....(give it a shot if u want) .....Just out of curiousity which kind do you mostly use? (since I heard a lot of complains about Yahoo)

on another thought.....wouldn't it be fun to have a pleba chat?... I know there was some before!
(oh ya btw, I'm Natalie and it's my first time posting here!!LOL!!)

hey. i'm laura. i've posted here a few thousand times :sexywink:...um, i usually use aim (StayFarSoClose) just because i like it best and i know the most people on it. however, i also have msn and yahoo accounts (u2babyface9@yahoo.com).

there is still a pleba chat room, although the regulars haven't gone much since summer, but that's just because we've all been so busy.

all you do is type this into your address bar in an internet explorer: aim:gochat?roomname=PLEBA and there you be...if anyone's chatting it's usually at night (eastern time) and like i said, it'll be far more hoppin' during the summer...last summer i was in there almost every night from like 10pm-4am...heh, but that's just me :eek:...

feel free to drop me a line :)

thanks for the help stories for boys.....i'll definitely check that out once I'll get all my exams out of the way.......

oh ya my AIM is "bonavox02"....obviously i'm going U2 crazy with all the names!!!LOL

Back
Top Bottom