196th RSOC - JT / Rattle and Hum years

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
3447465523232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2323%3D536%3D378%3D323253628735%3Bnu0mrj

3447465523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2323%3D537%3D436%3D323253734587%3Anu0mrj

kellyahern said:

Is this young lad an Adam wannabe?? He has the t-shirt and the hair down...all he needs is a cig in one hand and the bass in the other.:wink:

U2ElevatesMe415 said:

Guitar World :up:
The one with edge on the cover :heart:

as I am an edge girl :giggle:

I'll have to scan it :wink:
its a fold out U2 poster

Lucky gal, you!!! Adam looks hot in that pic, I will always like his fro:giggle:

so..I've been searching the websites and I came across one site dedicated to Adam and it's called RSOC. I once asked what RSOC means and you told me but I wasn't really sure how it's connected to Adam....now I know :wink:
just something I wanted to share with you :)

arhitetka said:
so..I've been searching the websites and I came across one site dedicated to Adam and it's called RSOC. I once asked what RSOC means and you told me but I wasn't really sure how it's connected to Adam....now I know :wink:
just something I wanted to share with you :)

:ohmy: I don't know. :(

U2ElevatesMe415 said:
:lol:
Now I do. nevermind :up:

Sparky?
I think I heard the story abou tthat but anyone care to refresh my memory?

Is that his nickname the band gave him? :eyebrow:

I forgot who told me what RSOC stands for, I think SadGirl said it is the "Sparkoholics" or something like that???:confused:

Yes it is!!!:wink: I am so much of a SparkyOholic!!! What kind of help could I get if I needed (not that I want a cure)...:crazy:

Last edited:
U2ElevatesMe415 said:
Resident is the r :lol:

I dont think there is help.

A good dose of bono in the rattle & hum dvd might turn you to a Bono girl :lol:

Good idea!!!:up: Bono does have a way of making me not think of Adam , but only for a moment:wink: I then start to think of them both:drool:

Back
Top Bottom