U2 rehearsals in Turin Part IV: The plot thickens...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hmm: Who has said HMTMKMKM was meant for this stage since Barcelona?? Who requested it on U2.com??? ;)

I'm sure it was me that got them to play it folks!! :up: You're welcome! :lol:

Kidding aside, great to see that they are at least "thinking" of playing it. I dont get TTTYAATW, one of the weaker tracks on Achtung IMO. Will be interesting to see what they open the show with. Right now it sort of seems like Beautiful Day??? My money is still on Boots though as being the opener.

I like to more rock Glastonbury song, the other one is OK.

Thanks everyone for the summary in the first post. I'm glad TUF got rehearsed. It seems like it's staying.:up:

Yeah, Tryin' to Throw isn't one of my favorites either, but I just like the idea of them pulling out a total oddball oldie. Like they still have some surprises left in them. :wink:

when clemens testified in front of congress about steroids he said andy pettitte "misremembered" some information about him.

whenever i hear the word, i always think of him now

... well, that's completley random.

Is "misremembered" not really a word? I say it all the time! :lol:

Looking forward to hearing Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me live again its a great song in a stadium.

Looking forward to hearing Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me live again its a great song in a stadium.

As do I, I love HMTMKMKM, I just hope that UV is not the sacrificial lamb here...:crack: they best play it again! :hyper:

I am hoping they bring back GONE and THE FLY and DISCOTHEQUE (full version) though this doesnt seem to be on their plans dammit!

I really hope at least a few of these songs make it back to the U.S.!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom