Las Vegas setlist party 10/23

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In Atlanta I kept wondering why those vendors on the floor didn't have any overpriced water bottles along with the huge cans of beer. :doh:

exactly:) i was wondering the same thing there, every time i turned around i saw the beer vendors at the circle, never any water vendors, after the show i was tired, but went to the hard Rock and get 3 sodas and drank them straight down i was so thirsty,lol, if they had been selling water, they could have made a killing too, i think, people around me were wanting water. 8 bucks for a beer, but i figured that anyways,lol

No, Vegas is Pacific Daylight Time not Mountain.

timezone.gif

Oh, that makes sense, then.

I believe their tour doesn't start back up until second week of November...

You're right, I just checked their website. I guess theres the off chance then...though I doubt they'd mix anything up like that the show before the DVD recording/international broadcast. Bono has enough trouble remembering the lyrics as it is :lol:

We had the water guy walking through the front of the GA queue right before they let us in in Foxboro. We told him to move if he wanted to live.

lololol he was definately standing in the wrong place thats for sure, he should have been moving instead on standing there. right laura?

atu2 RT @CDReed: Never seen a crowd As into an opening act for a U2 show As this one was. Peas were incredible.

And someone tweeted they were next to Jimmy Iovine.

lololol he was definately standing in the wrong place thats for sure, he should have been moving instead on standing there. right laura?

He wasn't standing there, he was walking back and forth. We had multiple lines to go through secruity and he was walking in front of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom