Rehearsals at Camp Nou ( Spoiler )

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ultraviolet

NO F***ING WAY

I wanted to take one last look at this forum, ONE LOOK, after having promised myself that I wouldn't look anymore. THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE, this is my second favourite U2 song after Streets and I would die a happy man after hearing this live. Fuck me, why did I have to look.

Fuck I am so sick of Elevation. When the Edge said they will be dropping some of the songs they've been playing on the last few tours, Ithis was the one I was hoping for the most. Weak song, so is GYOB but it will probably be played every tour.

5 audio files altogether wayne! :hyper:

Just finished reading this. Exciting! :hyper:
I don't understand all the backlash for Elevation. Just think of the atmosphere with 70,000-90,000 people singing along. A great crowd-type song, IMO. :love:

Interesting song choices. Interesting songs missing from the list too. Can't wait for more rehearsal info! :hyper: Thanks u2bdn and u2eastlink :bow:

I still home SUC will be played this tour. I think it would/could be awesome live!

I can open two audio files, Magnificent and COBL - the rar file doesn't work... what do they play in those last remaining files?

Ultraviolet > the rest of Achtung. True, it's the only 90's song rehearsed, but damnit it's the best one.

Can anyone here read this?

It says:

I'd say the pylon is flashing, hehehe

Buff, I need to think about this

I've missed everything about UF, it was when I was coming home and Madrid Avenue is so noisy. Fuck the acustic pollution!

Tomorrow more and ... better? Having listened to Ultraviolet.... I don't think so!

By the way, silence in Spain is from 00:00 to 07:00 am, we don't usually play loud music and try to be quiet at home from 15:00 to 17:00 unless there's some building undergoing, but this last is only a custom not inforced by law.

I guess if U2 ever view this site, this will be the thread they look at either laughing or saying damn, cant keep anything quiet,

either way for the last time EDGE

ACROBAT, ACROOOOOBAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

everything but 002 can be made out.

'do you know how to breathe. . . . . . be whatever you can be '

Hmmmm pretty dull setlist!

The rest of the setlist other than the new songs seems a bit boring, still the few warhorses that I think could go,

Elevation (uugghh boring!) overplayed!

With or Without You (This tune has been under achieving since ZOO TV)

Beatiful Day also overplayed
Vertigo and COBL ....can live without -

Where is EBTTRT, LNOE , Please, Exit ?
these easealy can replace that

Beatiful Day also overplayed
Vertigo and COBL ....can live without -

Where is EBTTRT, LNOE , Please, Exit ?
these easealy can replace that

I was gonna say Beautiful Day but I guess its defo gonna be a staple again,
I dont mind tho, I think its great live!!!

Elevation is my main problem, the 4 tunes you mentioned would do what Elevation does only 10x's better!!!!!!!!

EXIT :drool::drool::drool:

And it's definitely not a soundcheck jam... there are clearly defined vocals with some really cool sounding harmonies (if only we could hear what Bono and Edge are singing!).

In all honesty, to me, 002... sounds pretty much like how EBW has been described.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom