Paris 2 and London 2 Presale & General Sale - All Discussion HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is francebillet.com a official/legal site to buy tickets from?

yep francebillet is legit! good luck!

i just managed to pull up a cheap seat behind the stage for Paris 2 - first they offered a seat right across the other side of the stadium, but i cancelled then tried again and couldn't believe it! really really pleased!

yep francebillet is legit! good luck!

i just managed to pull up a cheap seat behind the stage for Paris 2 - first they offered a seat right across the other side of the stadium, but i cancelled then tried again and couldn't believe it! really really pleased!

francebillet and ticketnet are both down now

still wouldnt mind getting a GA ticket for friday 14th august if anyone think they may have one for sale :)

I *may* have a couple spare, but I probably won't know until later on in the year.

I have a couple of friends who would like to go but don't think they can afford it. I will give them a few months to save up....

I *may* have a couple spare, but I probably won't know until later on in the year.

I have a couple of friends who would like to go but don't think they can afford it. I will give them a few months to save up....

Mr H!! See ya at both gigs if I don't see ya before :wave:

Mr H!! See ya at both gigs if I don't see ya before :wave:

Hi Anji!

Might see you before - I'm going to email you later....

U gonna let me crash at yours on the Friday if I bribe you with U2 bootlegs? :D

Paris 2: FranceBillet.com let me order 3 Carre Or tickets...but the site timed me out as it took forever and the transaction was cancelled. This was the very start of the sale for me at 1:30 a.m. Was on 4 different browsers and Livenation.fr offered me Red Zone tickets...but for NICE and not Paris :doh:
Finally at 3:20 a.m. (USA Pacific time) - Ticketnet freed up and I got 3 Carre Or tickets near the main stage in the 9th row. :heart:

Question: Does anyone know if ticketline or seetickets carried Dublin tickets? Ive got my flight and hotel booked around the 3 Dublin shows but dont have tickets for Dublin 3 yet and am nervous about the onsale tomorrow. If those site dont carry Dublinn shows, can someone recommend another? Ive never bought European tickets on the secondary market before :hyper:

Tim

Question: Does anyone know if ticketline or seetickets carried Dublin tickets? Ive got my flight and hotel booked around the 3 Dublin shows but dont have tickets for Dublin 3 yet and am nervous about the onsale tomorrow. If those site dont carry Dublinn shows, can someone recommend another? Ive never bought European tickets on the secondary market before :hyper:

Tim

Wow that is in need of serious spell-check :reject:

i think that Paris 2 has now sold out

any chance of a second Nice show (the 14th?)

thump_2239422dibujo.jpg

I got a seat for Wembley two, but only after trying and failing for GA's, which was a bit annoying. T

hat was on ticketmaster. I wish I'd tried seetickets now, which I've always used in the past without a hitch, but stupidly followed the link from U2.com

oh well, you live and learn. at least Im going :)

I used ticketline on Friday as I can't get on ticketmaster at work (bloomin' surf control!) but at 9:03am I got 2 x GA tickets for Wembley2. Couldn't believe it! I hadn't expected to get any.

But what can they do? Lower ticket prices? Make a big 'support act' announcement?

Why is it "looking dodgy"?, jeesus as i keep saying you could get tickets up to 2 weeks before the show for manchester and cardiff last time out, nothings changed,

you can still get tickets for coldplay and wembley amd manchester, you can also still get tickets for oasis at cardiff, i really really dont get where all this dodgy talk is coming from.

I think people juct worry for the sake of worrying, or try to cause panic, "oh neoz the albums flopping, and the tous floppin"

I managed to get GA from ticketline has anyone else used them before? Are they reliable?

Ticketline is always my second port of call after ticketmaster. I rate them higher then seetickets (whenever I order through them my "delivery" always ends up as box office collection).

I've also got some U2 tickets through ticketline, one fault with them is the seating charts they use they're almost never right.

Infact according to seetickets.com they only have £150 tickets left for ALL UK concerts, and are showing the millenium stadium as sold out,

ticketline, only seating tickets left for cardiff, and them being nosebleeds, Sheffield £150 only, Glascow £150 and £85, with the £85 being at the back, and pretty much the same situation for wembley, all GA have pretty much gone,

so where is the panic? theres still 5 months until show time.

KUEFC09U2 I don't understand your persistent need to criticise anyone who isn't a sycophant of the band.

I am not saying anything is flopping - but the sales appear sluggish to me and I worry that they won't sell out. The economics of the tour is fascinating - go on ebay and see tickets for the UK shows going for below face value - secondary market weakness is a sign things aren't going as smoothly as we might imagine. The fact GA and £30 seats have sold first tells you a lot.

As for 2005, those tickets becoming available before the shows were late ticket drops - it was really hard to get tickets for any shows before that time.

I think people juct worry for the sake of worrying, or try to cause panic, "oh neoz the albums flopping, and the tous floppin"

While the spelling in this post was appalling, at least you got a bit of French in there :D

Back
Top Bottom