DC, Charlottesville, Atlanta, Tampa, Los Angeles, Vancouver Pre-Sale & General Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Still thinking about it.

It doesn't look too bad... Just that one of the claws might be obstructing the view. Does TM tell you it's obstructed view? Or just rear view?

If you want to see what other sections available for that tier, maybe you can change the quantity of tickets? Or specify the section: 'Lower Level' or 'Club Level'. See if that changes the available sections.

Got 2 GA in Virginia and 2 in section 318 in Atlanta, row 1...Don't have to worry about anyone standing in front of me. If only they come to Raleigh I will see 3 shows in less than a week!!!

I think those NFL codes are for a diff set of tickets so they don't really take away from you guys. I'm on the waiting list for Redskins tickets and they often send out promo stuff like presales but I haven't gotten one for U2.

I really wish the whole process was more transparent - would be nice to know for sure. Crossing my fingers. Congrats on your tickets.

It doesn't look too bad... Just that one of the claws might be obstructing the view. Does TM tell you it's obstructed view? Or just rear view?

If you want to see what other sections available for that tier, maybe you can change the quantity of tickets? Or specify the section: 'Lower Level' or 'Club Level'. See if that changes the available sections.

The claw is what worried me the most but the tickets don't say anything re: obstructed or review view so who knows.

Also, when I selected $95 (this was the most I was willing to spend) it allowed Club Level and Lower Level from the section drop down and once I selected Club and said none were available. They must be saving those for the general sale.

I'm hoping the fact that there's less activity on these presale threads means I will be able to snag a DC GA with my boots code.

Me too. I'm hoping my fiancee's Breathe code gets us NY2 GAs tomorrow morning.

For people wondering about fees, my 2 $95 tickets for DC were $241.80 total ($8 facility charge each, $15.10 convenience fee each and a total order processing fee (one per order, not ticket) of $5.60).

The building fee for FedEx Field was a lot more than I have seen! :|

DC:

Tickets
FAN Tickets
Total Convenience Charge(s) US $55.00 x 1
US $12.55 x 1
Total Building Facility Charge(s) US $8.00 x 1
Order Processing Charge US $5.60
TOTAL CHARGES US $81.15

NY2:

Item Charge
Tickets
FAN Tickets
US $10.20 x 1
Total Building Facility Charge(s) US $3.00 x 1
Order Processing Charge US $4.00
TOTAL CHARGES US $72.20

I got two email order confirmations for my order. They are exactly the same (order # and everything). Anyone else have this problem? Think I should call Ticketmaster?

The building fee for FedEx Field was a lot more than I have seen! :|

DC:

Tickets
FAN Tickets
US $12.55 x 1
Total Building Facility Charge(s) US $8.00 x 1
Order Processing Charge US $5.60
TOTAL CHARGES US $81.15

NY2:

Item Charge
Tickets
FAN Tickets
US $10.20 x 1
Total Building Facility Charge(s) US $3.00 x 1
Order Processing Charge US $4.00
TOTAL CHARGES US $72.20

:angry: Those damn add on charges piss me off!

Got 2 GA in Virginia and 2 in section 318 in Atlanta, row 1...Don't have to worry about anyone standing in front of me. If only they come to Raleigh I will see 3 shows in less than a week!!!

How much were the 318 tix in ATL? Any other updates from anyone on the prices/locations that are coming up for the Atlanta show?

I'm wondering if any Horizon or Breathe members have had a look at the pricing for the Rose Bowl show in LA? Would anyone be able to tell me the prices for the seating behind the stage (sections 23 to 28). Is it mainly $95, or are there rear seats for $55 too?

I'm Boots & am hoping for GA's, but if they don't eventuate (as happened out east), I'd like to get seats reasonably close that don't break the bank.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :D

I'm in Section 120, row 26. Does anyone know how they number the rows at FedEx? I wasn't sure if I was towards the top of the section or more towards the bottom.:hmm:

I'm wondering if any Horizon or Breathe members have had a look at the pricing for the Rose Bowl show in LA? Would anyone be able to tell me the prices for the seating behind the stage (sections 23 to 28). Is it mainly $95, or are there rear seats for $55 too?

I'm Boots & am hoping for GA's, but if they don't eventuate (as happened out east), I'd like to get seats reasonably close that don't break the bank.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :D

I'd be curious too, I'm buying tickets for this show but because the stadium is so big, I can't decide whether to get seats or GA's :hmm:

Interesting on the 2 GA sections in Charlottesville:
GA Field is $55
GA Lawn is $30

Back
Top Bottom