Hooouse, MD Season 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoVoxSupastar said:
Wow, you actually know them by titles...

I watched the one tonight, because I had missed it's original airing. It was good, nothing great, but good. I loved how he did the white board thing with the random flyers.

But the most disturbing was the "hallucination" or "dream" episode with the testicle popping. Even typing that made me flinch...

I watched it to last night. Loved the board with the random passangers. It was just such a House thing to do.

When I saw the tesicle popping, on the dream episode, I just stared at tv screen, and was like :ohmy: "That can't be good."

Let's see...

1. Damned If You Do
2. Control
3. Three Stories
4. Autopsy :)sad: )
5.Humpty Dumpty
6. House vs. God
7. Who's Your Daddy
8. Finding Judas
9. One Day, One Room
10. Fetal Position

Tonight, USA showed No Reason and Meaning back-to-back. It was too cool. :up: Never seen Meaning before, and I thought it was great. Gorillaz music, fantastic cinematography, interesting character development...yeah, I liked it. :) There's a sneaking suspicion in me, however, that the medicine was a little wonky in this one. Not sure how a cortisone shot can make a vegetable live again.

LemonMelon said:
Tonight, USA showed No Reason and Meaning back-to-back. It was too cool. :up: Never seen Meaning before, and I thought it was great. Gorillaz music, fantastic cinematography, interesting character development...yeah, I liked it. :) There's a sneaking suspicion in me, however, that the medicine was a little wonky in this one. Not sure how a cortisone shot can make a vegetable live again.

Hugh Laurie jogging and sweaty in "Meaning"=:drool: :combust: :faint:

...Carry on.:shifty:

:bump:

There's a new episode of "House" January 29th!:hyper:

There will also be a special episode on February 3rd after the Super Bowl that Sunday night; followed by the last new episode on February 5th. I can't frickin' wait.:drool:

COBL_04 said:
No such luck over here :sigh: Stopped after episode eight.

We've stopped too. Our last new episode was some time in November. These 3 coming up are the last 3 filmed for the season. I would still look into it. Maybe you'll get them sometime soon! We've only gone through episode 9, and possibly episode 10 over here. I can't quite remember that part.

U2isthebest said:
:bump:

There's a new episode of "House" January 29th!:hyper:

There will also be a special episode on February 3rd after the Super Bowl that Sunday night; followed by the last new episode on February 5th. I can't frickin' wait.:drool:

I knew House got the post-Super Bowl spot. Wow, 3 eps in a week :up: Thanks for the heads-up.

The Mistake was on tonight. Pretty good ep, but I've already seen it, so I watched the new episode of Monk instead.

YES! I cant wait for the new episodes!
I dont even watch TV anymore because of this writers strike.

elevated_u2_fan said:
sweet, any details? the more non-spoilerish the better?

It's the Christmas episode, and the patient is a woman with some kind of paralysis. House thinks she's not telling the whole truth about something, and he says if she doesn't she's not only putting her life in danger, but her kid's too.

elevated_u2_fan said:
the new episode is the Christmas Episdoe? Holy late batman!

I know! I'm looking forward to it though. The Christmas episodes have always been some of the best of each season. Btw, there's also a new episode on Sunday night after the Super Bowl and then next Tuesday night as well. After that no more "House" until the strike is resolved, which probably means no more "House" until next season.:(

I thought that episode rocked! I definitely didn't see those twists coming. The only thing that dragged it down for me was that weird clinic patient lady. It was so random.

Best line of the night for me:
Taub *While House is searching patient's computer for information about her sex life*: "Why don't you try bondage?"
House: "I did once...All she did was tie me down and complain about how hard it was being Dean of Medicine." :lmao: House was just pwning Cuddy tonight. Oh and the Wilson snark was the best it's been in ages.:love:

Good episode, but I don't think the patient was a terribly good actress. Seriously, her reactions to seeing her hands stop working and, of course, going blind seemed pretty lifeless, like she was trying to act surprised and confused but couldn't get it out. The little girl did a great job though, and there were some funny lines.

Hey, I had a good time watching it. Can't ask for too much more than that.

elevated_u2_fan said:
I dunno... I was kinda meh on last nights episode... I miss Cameron and Chase. The show is suffering from too many characters imo.

Also, the part with the knee tumor/breast milk in the daughter's mouth was a little much for me.

Meh indeed. Part of the problem for me was that it was the Christmas ep, and the sheer absurdity of that just got it off on a bad foot. That "bondage" bit was funny though.

I'm slowly coming to the conclusion that I really don't like any of the new ducklings. At all. Next ep looks pretty cool, don't forget it's Sunday...after the Pats win the Super Bowl :up:

I agree on that. I like the characters of the new ducklings themselves, but I just don't like what they're doing to the dynamic of the show. It doesn't affect Foreman, of course, since he's still basically a member of House's team. I do not like what it's done to Cameron and Chase though. It's not fair to the actors themselves for one thing. They were told that they'd still be regular cast members on the show and only their role as House's team members would change. However, they're basically getting next to no screen time now. The 6 main cast members being House, Wilson, Cuddy, Foreman, Chase, and Cameron had a great chemistry going that made the show work. These new 3 are really fitting in awkwardly. I really hope they don't stick around forever.

yeah i miss cameron and chase too.

i actually was sort of bored with last nights episode although the one after the superbowl looks freakin amazing ill be at work.

Back
Top Bottom