Aren't you SICK of people having dreams about the new album?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Well if you are, this thread is not for you.

A little while ago, there were rumours U2 were doing another 'city' song like Miami and New York. Well, my dream last night clears up all the confusion.

Bono came to speak at my school for some unknown reason, and when he finished, I suddenly discovered I was amazingly athletic and shot to him before anyone else could. In true Axver fashion, I began talking to him, and I got some information on the new album ...

Bono: There will be a song about Kansas City.

Remember, you heard it here first!

No i think you misheard Bono, he didn't say Kansas City he said Vancouver. Don't you remember the part of the song where he goes "My house is dirty so I'm buying a vacuum -a Hoover, from Vancouver" ? : :ohmy: :D

u2popmofo said:
Hmmm....how often do your dreams turn out to really happen? :wink:

No better time to start than now, eh?

In a few month's time when Kansas City (not Vancouver, I tell ye!) is number one worldwide, I expect my prophetic genius to be acknowledged.

I live in KC (I know, I know..pitty me the fool) and U2 have already done a song about this city. Anyone know which song? :eyebrow:

Renrut said:
I live in KC (I know, I know..pitty me the fool) and U2 have already done a song about this city. Anyone know which song? :eyebrow:

not sure, but i wouldn't say miami...

They should be like Coldplay and do a song called "Amsterdam" after my hometown. I think if they ever did another song after a US city it would be "Chicago"

My dream this morning was about a promo concert that didn't turn out well.

Bono was fat, the music sucked, and the concert ended with the band disappearing from the stage and a girl screaming for help.

:yikes:

Kansas City sounds great right now.

Back
Top Bottom