The Temple Bar: You're an Allstar, Get Your Game On

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
redkat said:
thora I saw your comp. problems that sucks. I know I've had that problem before I can't remember how i fixed it. I'd try another mouse and reboot <knows little about computers

I've done the things that Lies has suggested, and I'm gonna reboot in a little bit. I don't have another mouse, so unfortunately I'm SOL in that respect. :sigh: Hopefully things will start working better soon.

VintagePunk said:

Forgot to tell you - I got season 1 of House. :hyper: I've watched so many episodes so close together, I'm becoming a hypochondriac. I'm currently developing about 48 rare diseases. :lol:

Dr. House can help, I'm sure. :drool:

:lol:

Mwah ha ha, I knew you would become as addicted as I.
I approve of your purchase. :wink:

House marathons. :drool:
New episode this week, huzzah!

the rockin edge said:
oh btw guys, if any interferencers want to meetup in MSP on Friday the 6th of April, i'll be there for the snow patrol concert.

i wont hold my breath though :tsk:

really :hyper: omg I bought tix last week :hyper:

I'm sorry - I'm in that mood - Pleba started it. Not really :)

the rockin edge said:

it damn well better be.:angry:

did you ever listen to that song i sent you?

Hey, a place on the list has got to be earned.

Sorta like fiddle status. :tongue:

I did! Depending on your definition of listen, I downloaded it and stuff but something about the file was corrupt...it played without making noise. :crazy:
Maybe if you send it to me via MSN?

~BrightestStar~ said:

Hey, a place on the list has got to be earned.

Sorta like fiddle status. :tongue:

I did! Depending on your definition of listen, I downloaded it and stuff but something about the file was corrupt...it played without making noise. :crazy:
Maybe if you send it to me via MSN?

maybe if you would install itunes it'd play.:angry:

and how can one earn fiddle status when one is never online??? :tsk:

and how the hell am i supposed to send something to you on msn, my msn says you havent been online for 8 days!!! wtf?!?!?

~BrightestStar~ said:
I'm not worried, I've always got the little people to fall back on :wink:

since you're obsessed with fiddle status, i have a question.

for tomorrows open mic (which i finally got signed up in advance for, no more waiting until everyone's gone to play!!),

hows this sound? don't dream it's over, under the bridge and lovers in a dangerous time.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom