The Temple Bar: Where The F@ck did the Summer Go? UYMFA, That's Where!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RedrocksU2 said:
I was thinking about that! :lol: the pics would be awesome!

You were thinking about that?!?!?

It's why I'm coming :mad: I remember all the men getting in one at a party and it the whole thing tipped right over :lol:

<parents not here yet

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Completely unrelated to the above, I think this is the age when your parents start to lose their fucking minds and expect you to go along for the ride. :banghead:

Luckily for me, I've younger brothers, so they won't start going crazy till they've all moved out too. My youngest brother is seven years younger than me, so I get a grace period.

I'm the only child so I'm basically fucked.

I got some cute martini coasters today. :drool:

And the garage sale magically went away by the time I came back :love:

Is it the 21st yet? :ihavenothingelsegoingrightnowandthatsallthatskeepingmegoing:

Btw, Bachelor #56895068590 looks like he's making a return. Not Canoe Boy or TB, but another one.

Lord help me! :happy: I'm already preparing to be completely disappointed. :cute:

A six pack of Harvest Moon Ale $8.99

A bottle of rum $12.99

Drinking frothy beer out of a big renaissance period style mug... Priceless!

:dancing:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Kat was supposed to book a flight?

Hell I was so drunk last night I'm shocked there wasn't a confirmation for anywhere in my inbox this morning
Why so tired?

Yeah, she was supposed to book a flight to NYC for SPD.

I'm tired cause I was up til 4 last night, then up @ 6 with the baby, then I got to sleep a couple of hours, then went out today. Just a long day.

I'm working on an itunes playlist titled U2 - THE COMPLETE WORKS. Every album and b-side is in there. :drool: Saturday night fun. :wink:

Well... every b-side but I don't have several remixes of the same song unless it's awesome like the perfecto mixes. Mostly it's individual songs that got left out of the albums. :drool: :wink:

Beav, sorry you have a headache! Did you take tylenol?

No, I think I'm just dehydrated. I'm drinking Guinness, that should help, right?

So Rattle and Hum was on before. Is Bono the only one in the band allowed to speak cause the whole time it was on I never heard anyone else talk except the drummer and that was just to say "what do we do now" or something. My favorite scene was Bono and Edge loooking at the Mississippi River and Edge had this look onn his face like, "Why am I sitting here looking at this river?"

UberBeaver said:
So Rattle and Hum was on before. Is Bono the only one in the band allowed to speak cause the whole time it was on I never heard anyone else talk except the drummer and that was just to say "what do we do now" or something. My favorite scene was Bono and Edge loooking at the Mississippi River and Edge had this look onn his face like, "Why am I sitting here looking at this river?"

Don't forget when Adam Clayton says like two lines before they play Bullet the Blue Sky about not mixing politics and music being bullshit. Or something. Other than that, yeah you're on target.

unico said:
:angry: p-fa, your GAME is running into mine. i dont wanna see anymore of this!!!!!!!

Considering the early parts of that game, you probably weren't missing much.

Back
Top Bottom