The Temple Bar: Where The F@ck did the Summer Go? UYMFA, That's Where!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:

Yes. I assumed that was understood.

And the echelons systems sucks. I'm fifth. Those 4th liners don't even answer you. :sigh:

I'm thankful for bottom dwellers like yourself. I don't feel as lonely :wink:

always ewith tghe romance"cute:
don';t ever be disillusioned :yes:

kat - ios cheap to come hrere from Lax :yes:

do ittttttttttttttt....or itth :D

My cat is still kinda fucked up over the whole baby thing, so he might not take kindly to your cat. Then again, he never does what we want or expect him to, so who knows. Bring her along.

There are no neighbors on this block that age or anywhere near it. There's a 17 year old down the block that jut got dumped. Too young? He's a lacrosse player. Other than him they go from 7 yrs to 45, with me holding down the 30s. I'm the only one. I have friends, but they're all married or ... uh ... yeah. Not good. There is abar within walking distance though. bout half - 3/4 of a mile away. Good place, I dig it.

too young pfft

he just got dumped? :( that's sweet that you know that. How many are on your counseling roster atm

I need dates

flights are cheap to NY right now, none yet for march on jetblue. itth is toronto?

UberBeaver said:
My cat is still kinda fucked up over the whole baby thing, so he might not take kindly to your cat. Then again, he never does what we want or expect him to, so who knows. Bring her along.

There are no neighbors on this block that age or anywhere near it. There's a 17 year old down the block that jut got dumped. Too young? He's a lacrosse player. Other than him they go from 7 yrs to 45, with me holding down the 30s. I'm the only one. I have friends, but they're all married or ... uh ... yeah. Not good. There is abar within walking distance though. bout half - 3/4 of a mile away. Good place, I dig it.

Mia can dig it, she's a good bug killer s o if your cats too wimpy she can take it. She's hawt, too. Skinny bitch, too - 6 punds.

I only go 18 and up - hear that pfan :angry: and i can find good stuff in the bar i think, or suitabe enough :up:

redkat said:
too young pfft

he just got dumped? :( that's sweet that you know that. How many are on your counseling roster atm

I need dates

flights are cheap to NY right now, none yet for march on jetblue. itth is toronto?

St. Patricks Day in NYC > ITTH or whatever nonsensical acronym they use up there. :mad:

I know he got dumped cause we hang out with...his mom. :sigh:Age wise I am closer in age to...hold on....46-33 = 13; 33 - 17 = 16. FUCK...his mom. Yeah, anyway, I don't council him. We don;t talk to each other. I'm too old to be cool to him and he's a guy that can't keep a girl when she goes away to college so I got no time for him. lol. ownd ya little prick bastard.

stop with the math you're freaking me out lalalalalalallalalal

itth is just bad timing I've got plans the two weekends bumping to it. and it's on a thurs :crazy:

the weather in NY in march/ :(
it's on a monday this year too which is sorta lame. When will the parade be

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Mia can dig it, she's a good bug killer s o if your cats too wimpy she can take it. She's hawt, too. Skinny bitch, too - 6 punds.

I only go 18 and up - hear that pfan :angry: and i can find good stuff in the bar i think, or suitabe enough :up:

My cat isn't scared of much. He's just lacking in execution. He never catches anything. The bunnies in the back yard mock him, it's great. He hunts them, and then they run around behind him and watch him hunt the place they were 5 minutes ago.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Stop perpetuating lies. Kat can make her own decision to come to NY in March to see the parade which is either the Sat or Sun prior to the 17th. She doesn't need your mid-west propaganda.

fucking hell I posted a big splantaion of the paRADE BEING on a sat next year. I;m qwuite sure your making scuses for itth :tsk: howefver, if youo promise a somwwhwat repeat of last sat (u know what I mean) themn I'll pass it up fo rhte ny thing. othe rirish people fomr oc shold go to nyc fo r it :)

Review your itinerary Flight From To Date Depart Arrive Stops Duration Aircraft Fare
Type Meal Service*
AC790 Los Angeles, Los Angeles Int'l (LAX) Toronto, Pearson Int'l (YYZ) Thu Nov-01 07:00 14:40
0 6hr40 320 Tango Plus F
AC7713 Toronto, Pearson Int'l (YYZ) London (YXU) Thu Nov-01 16:00 16:40
0 DH3 Tango Plus
AC7720 London (YXU) Toronto, Pearson Int'l (YYZ) Sun Nov-04 17:10 17:57
0 8hr30 DH3 Tango Plus
AC793 Toronto, Pearson Int'l (YYZ) Los Angeles, Los Angeles Int'l (LAX) Sun Nov-04 20:15 22:40
0 320 Tango Plus F

F: Food for purchase

Review final quote details Fare Summary
Passenger Type Adult
Flight 1 - Departing airfare (Tango Plus) 214.45
Flight 2 - Returning airfare (Tango Plus) 214.45
Navcan and Surcharges 14.10
Taxes, Fees and Charges
Canada Airport Improvement Fee 31.00
U.S.A Transportation Tax 31.90
U.S Agriculture Fee 5.28
Canada Security Charge 8.42
U.S Passenger Facility Charge 4.75
Canada Goods and Services Tax (GST/HST #10009-2287) 1.86
September 11 Security Fee 2.64
U.S.A Immigration User Fee 7.39
Total airfare and taxes before options (per passenger) 536.24

Number Of Passengers 1
Grand Total - Canadian Dollars $536.24
Convert currency
for informational purpose only

CANDIAN$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ even :D

we walked arpun da lot, it was fun :D until me feet hurt :shifty:

if ya had taklen ythe bottle of baileys I have for you you'd be fine :tsk:

snowbunny00774 said:
fucking hell I posted a big splantaion of the paRADE BEING on a sat next year. I;m qwuite sure your making scuses for itth :tsk: howefver, if youo promise a somwwhwat repeat of last sat (u know what I mean) themn I'll pass it up fo rhte ny thing. othe rirish people fomr oc shold go to nyc fo r it :)

this is code but my memory is a little fuzzy. 190% irish? :lol:
I promised you something early on sat. and sorta forgot though I think it ended pretty fucking fantastic. I felt bad days later when I recalled the promise lol. They're a dime a dozen out here, even have a picture with one at our winter formal/baddate

egg:drool:

Total price for this trip: $333.80
1 Review the flight details
flight Fri 14-Mar-08
Los Angeles (LAX)
Depart 7:00 am
Terminal 5 to New York (JFK)
Arrive 3:29 pm
Terminal 3
2,459 mi
(3,957 km)
Duration: 5hr 29mn
DL Delta
Flight: 132
3Economy/Coach Class, Breakfast, Boeing 757
Total distance: 2,459 mi (3,957 km)
Total duration: 5hr 29mn
flight Mon 17-Mar-08
New York (JFK)
Depart 2:05 pm
Terminal 3 to Los Angeles (LAX)
Arrive 5:09 pm
Terminal 5
2,459 mi
(3,957 km)
Duration: 6hr 4mn
DL Delta
Flight: 407
3Economy/Coach Class, Lunch, Boeing 757
Total distance: 2,459 mi (3,957 km)

Non Stop - no connections - breakfast/lunch included. WIN!

:lol:

I had sashimi last week. who knew the girl who hates seafood would love that. damn it was good :up:

that's pretty good beav :hmm:

wow that's good April!

why can't there be bad weather knocking out you internetz for fucks sake :mad:.
mind your own business - kat it's a ny airport in march so unless your willing to rent a car from utah don't worry about it :tsk:

so anyway, yes - 190% irish :D and the man too.,

eggs :drool:

the bottles is still here missy...you shoiuld pick it up :yes:

snowbunny00774 said:
why can't there be bad weather knocking out you internetz for fucks sake :mad:.
mind your own business - kat it's a ny airport in march so unless your willing to rent a car from utah don't worry about it :tsk:

Keep your negativity away from this topic. We gots planning to do.

Back
Top Bottom