The Temple Bar - When the Clock Strikes No Pants O'Clock, We Go Powerjuice ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We were supposed to get an inch and got nothing.

This has been the driest winter I can remember.

U2democrat said:
Y'all are getting snow up there?

There's hardly a cloud in the sky here.

I'm definitely not fortunate enough to live near a beach. A friend who lives down near you said there's at least a 10-15 degree difference from weather up here on any given day.

Hey everyone. Glad to see the story thread back.

Had a bit of a scare last night/this am. Woke up with terrible chest pains and a numb right side...downed some Tums thinking it might be indigestion, but that did nothing. By morning it felt like when my right lung collapsed 10+ years ago, so I got myself over to the hospital. Just got let out, but no diagnosis. Lung isn't collapsed, thankfully, that's a week in hell right there. Still in alot of pain but the doctor think I just might have pinched a nerve in my neck in my sleep and I'm having 'pain transferrance'. I'll live, I suppose..

Anyways, yeah Habs! And yay for more snow too....NOT :mad:

gabrielvox said:
Hey everyone. Glad to see the story thread back.

Had a bit of a scare last night/this am. Woke up with terrible chest pains and a numb right side...downed some Tums thinking it might be indigestion, but that did nothing. By morning it felt like when my right lung collapsed 10+ years ago, so I got myself over to the hospital. Just got let out, but no diagnosis. Lung isn't collapsed, thankfully, that's a week in hell right there. Still in alot of pain but the doctor think I just might have pinched a nerve in my neck in my sleep and I'm having 'pain transferrance'. I'll live, I suppose..

Anyways, yeah Habs! And yay for more snow too....NOT :mad:

It happens when you hit 50...:sigh:

Hey thanks :) - a bit groggy from the morphine they gave me, apparently they fully thought they were going to be shoving the inflator tube in my ribs...believe me, that is some real pain there.. :faint:

gabrielvox said:
Hey thanks :) - a bit groggy from the morphine they gave me, apparently they fully thought they were going to be shoving the inflator tube in my ribs...believe me, that is some real pain there.. :faint:

Wow, well at least you got some morphine...:up:

How are you feeling now?

wired / weird all in one...and it looks like a couple of ppl here want to start in on me...so I'll likely talk to you another time, going to go lie down..thanks for the well wishes, appreciate it :)

Back
Top Bottom