The Temple Bar - WELCOME back Kat! -now UYFA and get ready for ITTH!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
unico said:

:hi5:

i'm headed to the pitts this weekend too! i'm gonna get trashed with friars :drool:

I've been there twice before, once on my way back from Chicago I stopped at a ballgame, and the other time for my cousin's wedding. It's actually not a bad town, I love the college section of it.

k - i'm hating the cartoonish aspect. I hate wearing my specs when I drink (thing are a bit better, or at least my attitude is).

I can't see it prop without them :down:

UberBeaver said:
Lena Headley I think her name is. :drool: She's awesome.

I'd have her kids :up:

I almost gave my digits - you're very sneaky mia :drool:

philly - are Kayla short? the rest sounds about right for irish.

I stand 5-5 at age 16. My mom's side is 100% Irish, and they're the short ones. I blame them.

But I also get my good looks from my mom's side, so it evens out.

snowbunny00774 said:
philly - are Kayla short? the rest sounds about right for irish.

"Are Kayla short?"

I don't know what this means. I think the sauce is talking.

I just sort of blame the Irish for it. It's based on very little fact. I really have nothing to base it on. I like being Irish. Much better than German, which many more people seem to be. It's just more fun.

phillyfan26 said:

"Are Kayla short?"

I think it means "are you Kayla short", as in ... shit I can't remember her screen name*...but she's short and from Western Canada.

Do people ever chase you around demanding their gold or wanting some lucky charms? Cause I would, ya short little philly mick**. :D

*LoveU2Adam.

**Is part Irish AND named Michael (ie Mick) so I can say that. I'm no rascist or speciest- unlike Kat who doesn't respect monkeys. :tsk:

Last edited:
phillyfan26 said:

"Are Kayla short?"

I just sort of blame the Irish for it. It's based on very little fact. I really have nothing to base it on. I like being Irish. Much better than German, which many more people seem to be. It's just more fun.

alrighty. if you're gonna be loved here, you're gonna have to learn such snow interpretation tricks as:

fill in the blanks
correct the spelling
extrapolate the meaning
mentally delete the swear words

and most imprtant of all....you will learn to do it without drawing attention the fact you were genius enough to do it in the first place.

I'm not sure why Sicy hasn't updated the official rules to reflect this, but mark my words, it'd be in your best interest to get on board now :D

UberBeaver said:

I think it means "are you Kayla short", as in ... shit I can't remember her screen name...but she's short and from Western Canada.

Do people ever chase you around demanding their gold or wanting some lucky charms? Cause I would, ya short little philly mick*. :D

*Is part Irish AND named Michael (ie Mick) so I can say that. I'm no rascist or speciest- unlike Kat who doesn't respect monkeys. :tsk:

Beav...you rodent...:madwife:

UberBeaver said:
I think it means "are you Kayla short", as in ... shit I can't remember her screen name...but she's short and from Western Canada.

Do people ever chase you around demanding their gold or wanting some lucky charms? Cause I would, ya short little philly mick*. :D

*Is part Irish AND named Michael (ie Mick) so I can say that. I'm no rascist or speciest- unlike Kat who doesn't respect monkeys. :tsk:

You're referring to love_u2_adam from Alberta. She's 4-9 if I recall. I do a little better at 5-5. I'm Bono short, we'll call it.

I don't have the Brogue, so I avoid the Lucky Charms and gold issue. I get plenty of short jokes though. They're awful too. They're usually comebacks to my witty insults.

snowbunny00774 said:
alrighty. if you're gonna be loved here, you're gonna have to learn such snow interpretation tricks as:

fill in the blanks
correct the spelling
extrapolate the meaning
mentally delete the swear words

and most imprtant of all....you will learn to do it without drawing attention the fact you were genius enough to do it in the first place.

I'm not sure why Sicy hasn't updated the official rules to reflect this, but mark my words, it'd be in your best interest to get on board now :D

I feel almost as bad as when I mistakenly mentioned U2 in the middle of a thread in IO. Not as bad, but close.

phillyfan26 said:

I feel almost as bad as when I mistakenly mentioned U2 in the middle of a thread in IO. Not as bad, but close.

you get a (not sure how to spell it - lots of wine you see - but = a freeby, as it appears all the more reg comrades have forgotten to fill in the blanks too :cranky) )

reg :kiss:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom