The Temple Bar - Tap that butt, wax the cuts, pass the bucks...MUYFA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck Cleveland.

I have been to one Brewer game.....with my Dad a few years ago, as we took a Midwest baseball tour....great game, and we got on the field before and after the game.....

Fuck Cleveland.

I have been to one Brewer game.....with my Dad a few years ago, as we took a Midwest baseball tour....great game, and we got on the field before and after the game.....

:(

That sounds awesome. What other fields did you see? Someday I hope to have the money to visit them all. A person can dream.

I take it you've never been to Texas? :madwife: @ Texas Drivers

I was in San Antonio this past weekend. It was lovely. I didn't notice any weird drivers.

But I've experienced my share of shitty Illinois drivers. And shitty Seattle drivers.

The Riverwalk was really super awesome. I was sorry I didn't get to spend more time in that area.

On that trip? We saw Wrigley, the Cell, Busch and PNC. I've seen almost all of them, but still have a few to go.

That's cool. I've only been to Wrigley and Comiskey (this is doubly because I don't like calling it US Cellular, and because when I went there that was it's name), but I've seen Jacobs (while I was in Cleveland, it's fenced off so you can actually look into it which was cool)

I was in San Antonio this past weekend. It was lovely. I didn't notice any weird drivers.

But I've experienced my share of shitty Illinois drivers. And shitty Seattle drivers.

The riverwalk (I just noticed I quoted the wrong post) is pretty much the only thing of interest I saw while I was in San An. I WAS there for a marching band exhibition though, so we were kind of in a hurry all the time. But really, it just seemed like a generally lame place, so I'm not suprised that driving there is pretty mediocre as well.

DFW on the other hand...Jesus Christ, I feel like my life is in danger everytime I simply drive to Wal-Mart of the bank.

But I will admit Illinois drivers suck pretty bad too.

I'm actually driving to Ohio Sat afternoon, after our 12pm game....going to the Steeler/Bengal game on Sunday.
again, gfy :mad: i'd love to see a steelers game...maybe someday when i move to the area (or any area with a football team)

It really is a cool place though.
cleveland seems cool, and while driving i briefly thought it'd be cool to stop there, till i pictured the state and realized cleveland was nowhere near the route i was driving. maybe some other time.

again, gfy :mad: i'd love to see a steelers game...maybe someday when i move to the area (or any area with a football team)

cleveland seems cool, and while driving i briefly thought it'd be cool to stop there, till i pictured the state and realized cleveland was nowhere near the route i was driving. maybe some other time.

Well, why not drive to Pittsburgh for a Steeler game one Sunday?

Ok OK it's just all right. I just am used to going with my dad to the Hoosier/Buckeye softball tournament in Ft. Wayne, so I guess I let Ohio slide into the "cool" category during those trips. Plus...I really do love Cleveland :p. And I have a lot of childhood memories of going to Cincinnati with my family, because all of my Grandma's relatives live there, and there was this one time where we walked past a dryed up pond and sporadically broke up into song ("American Pie"...we are an uber lame, super close family, so it's a fun memory)

I've been to Ohio four times. I don't mind it. Three times in Cleveland. I have no major issues with it. Guy asked me for spare change and I ended up talking about gas prices with him. Nice people.

Ok OK it's just all right. I just am used to going with my dad to the Hoosier/Buckeye softball tournament in Ft. Wayne, so I guess I let Ohio slide into the "cool" category during those trips. Plus...I really do love Cleveland :p. And I have a lot of childhood memories of going to Cincinnati with my family, because all of my Grandma's relatives live there, and there was this one time where we walked past a dryed up pond and sporadically broke up into song ("American Pie"...we are an uber lame, super close family, so it's a fun memory)

Well, that makes sense then. :up:

Well, why not drive to Pittsburgh for a Steeler game one Sunday?
i'd love to, but sadly i was just in pittsburgh monday and tuesday. now i'm on my way back to lame memphis. i'd turn around and go back, seriously, (i still know someone there so it's not like i'd be stressing over hotel accommodations) but my mom came with me and she's got school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom