The Temple Bar - Pina Coladas and Pipettes...UYFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is usually when I wind down my life for the evening and goof off on the blue crack. So why aren't others doing the same? Huh?

We've got June gloom going on right now. Will you be around long?

According to my symptoms and the merck manual I may not have long to live.

I'm thinking about an interference will. I've got my avatar which I'd leave to Adam :wink: and my pm collection. I think beav could weave them into an explosive expose that would yield at least 20 views. :shifty:

I think you're making the right interference will choices. Hopefully, though, you're not actually in the process of dying. That's my hope.

I land tomorrow night, leave early Saturday morning, so I can get back here and go see Wicked.

An Interference will ... :hmm:

Well, there's something to think about. In case, you know, I get hit by an Interference bus or something.

Advanced Search
Preferences

Web Results 1 - 10 of about 86,400,000 for symptoms [definition]. (0.07 seconds)

Sponsored Links

Symptoms
On Ask.com. Diet, exercise & more
smart answers on Ask.com. Try it!
www.ask.com

Symptoms
Available to Households with
Incomes as High as $80,000.00
www.FreeMedicineFoundation.com

Sponsored Links
Diagnose your symptoms
www.flash-med.com What are your symptoms? Symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment
Unexplained Symptoms?
www.Diagnose-Me.com Tell us your symptoms in detail. Let us give you the full picture.

Refine results for symptoms:
Treatment Tests/diagnosis For patients From medical authorities
Symptoms Causes/risk factors For health professionals Alternative medicine
WebMD Medical Symptom Checker – check your medical symptoms
The WebMD Symptom Checker is designed to help you understand what your medical symptoms could mean, and provide you with the trusted information you need to ...
symptoms.webmd.com/ - 57k - Cached - Similar pages
Medical Symptoms and Signs of Disease - Index
Alphabetical listing of popular medical Symptoms and Signs produced by the MedicineNet doctors. Includes links to relevant diseases and conditions and ...
www.medicinenet.com/symptoms_and_signs/article.htm - 44k - Cached - Similar pages
MedlinePlus: Symptoms Topics
Symptoms Topics. ... Symptoms. Abdominal Pain; Acid Reflux see Heartburn; Airsickness see Motion Sickness; Balance Disorders see Dizziness and Vertigo ...
www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/symptoms.html - 19k - Cached - Similar pages
Symptom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Strictly, a symptom is a sensation or change in health function experienced by a patient. Thus, symptoms may be loosely classified as strong, mild or weak. ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symptom - 22k - Cached - Similar pages
Search by Symptom -- familydoctor.org
familydoctor.org Home > Health Tools > Search by Symptom. roundtop. Health Tools. roundbottom ... Search by Symptom. print. Printer-friendly version ...
familydoctor.org/symptom.xml - 22k - Cached - Similar pages
Symptoms Reference
font size A A A. Answer questions, check symptoms, find resources. Symptoms A-Z · Health Centers · Health Library · Medical Breakthroughs ...
www.healthcentral.com/ency/408/sympidxa.html - 36k - Cached - Similar pages
CDC: West Nile Virus - QA: Symptoms
The West Nile Virus Home Page of the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), an agency of the US government.
www.cdc.gov/ncidod/dvbid/westnile/qa/symptoms.htm - 34k - Cached - Similar pages
Symptom Checker — Check your medical symptoms - MayoClinic.com
Use this Symptom Checker to pinpoint possible causes of your medical symptoms.
www.mayoclinic.com/health/symptom-checker/DS00671 - 27k - Cached - Similar pages
Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms
It is not surprising, therefore, that a disease which damages white matter can produce a very wide range of symptoms. Indeed, there are few diseases with ...
www.mult-sclerosis.org/mssymptoms.html - 24k - Cached - Similar pages
Diabetes Symptoms - American Diabetes Association
Diabetes often goes undiagnosed because many of its symptoms seem so harmless. Recent studies indicate that the early detection of diabetes symptoms and ...
www.diabetes.org/diabetes-symptoms.jsp - 46k - Cached - Similar pages

What is Merck? and what is wrong with you??
I think you should leave your PM's to me and then I can determine which one's Beav should use...

bono_212 said:
Wait, Lila are you trying to figure out a song?

yes, I am. And all I know is a lyric "don't matter". And it's upbeat, and you can dance to it. Maddy thinks it might have been used in a commercial. Or last aired on Fox either during House or during the 'So You Think You Can Dance' show. Stuck in my head.

And yes NSW, tonight I had a life for a couple of hours. Went to Maddy's school, where she and 224 other 7th graders received various awards. :happy: Actually she got 6 :proudmothermoment:

Interference will you say? :hmm:

If I'm in a coma, just pipe in the U2. At least I'll be happy somewhere :happy:

:ohmy: I didn't expect to find it's accurate :lol: :huh:

A study published last week in the British Medical Journal demonstrated how a patient or doctor could search online for common keywords about a disease (even rare and hard-to-diagnose ones) and get a correct diagnosis back in almost six out of 10 cases. The researchers added that in the hands of a knowledgeable doctor, the percentage would likely increase; the doctor could refine the search by entering detailed symptoms and other useful keywords that could lead to a more accurate diagnosis. As ever more medical journals, articles, and information are placed online, and as Google's search algorithms improve, it stands to reason that the percentage of correct diagnoses will increase over time.

Congrats to Maddy :hyper:

and the other 224 students

Lila64 said:
Interference will you say? :hmm:

If I'm in a coma, just pipe in the U2. At least I'll be happy somewhere :happy:

Alternate the U2 with the music of that other guy in my avatar, and I might even snap out of it. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom