The Temple Bar ~ Oh God we need a drink of cooool cooool rain!!! UYFA! :eyebrow:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yeah..:D

I`m fine just wondering why your never around to talk to like posting in flyscribe :wink: or other threads besides this one:crack:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel that sucks re: the FA thing.

I hope you get this crap wrapped up quickly...what a bunch of idiots. I'd get them sorted for you if I could :mad:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Because I'm older than 19...that's why...:ohmy:

:lol:

good call including all shapes :wink:

Reggie you might recognize some of these women
GroupphotoofgirlsatLisas40th2.jpg

One more post in here for UberBeaver and he hits 100 for the thread!! :rockon: WOOOT!! Party :dancing:

Can somebody please explain to me what happens in these threads? :reject:

VintagePunk said:
Just popping in for a sec to share something with the girls. Or the guys, if you're interested in this sort of thing. And considering the whole manscaping conversation yesterday, you could be. ;)

Anyway, today's the best day ever! I finally, after a long, exhaustive search, found the shade of nail polish I've been trying to replace for like two or three years!! :happy: :hyper:

I'm a simple person, doesn't take much to make me happy. :)

I just picked up two bottles of an OPI discontinued color my mom has been yapping on about for months. I swear between that and her bloody salad dressing stuff it made her life.

Good life advice - yeah yeah whatever

Nail polish you thought you'd never see again - all kinds of :hyper:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Don't tell tre that. :shh:

I don't trust that Giata DeLaurentis or whatever her name is, she's too skinny to be a gourmet cook.

You trust her! you trust her and you trust her good, is that clear? She's very trustable.

COBL_04 said:
One more post in here for UberBeaver and he hits 100 for the thread!! :rockon: WOOOT!! Party :dancing:

Can somebody please explain to me what happens in these threads? :reject:

How do you know that? You didn't actually count, did you?

We shoot the shit, and whatnot. I kinda don't know how to explain it. It's like, you ever listen to a jam band? A lot of times nothing happens, and then BAM, shit just connects and it rocks? That's sorta like this place. There's some down time, some tuning up, some bland, but then everything will fall into place and it gets funny. It's a rush, man.

I realized the next day that they were both wasted because Shelley didn't remember anything, like feeling up the guy in front of us at the burlesque show. The one on the far left white skirt is Shell and I think she's the one you talked too. The other was too incapacitated :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom