The Temple Bar ~ Oh God we need a drink of cooool cooool rain!!! UYFA! :eyebrow:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
fah said:
Holy crap I forgot to do 3 loads of laundry today :banghead:

I'm gonna be up late :(

I hate it when that happens! :(

I have laundry to do as well, but I can't do it after 9pm. :grumpy: That's really inconvenient at times, but oh well.

FIGHT THE POWER!

Ian_fight_the_power.jpg

I'll love him even more. :heart:

And he won't be in my grill, he'll be in the FA office's grill.

Speaking of which, I can't sit around here all day waiting until right before class to find out what the deal is on that. So I'm going to get dressed and head up there now. Wish me luck or someone will be on the six o'clock news tonight.

Hi Reg :kiss:

This has been going around Facebook and I thought of you when I saw it :giggle:

Hey,
I really shouldn't be asking you this, I feel shy, but I want it so bad, don't get me wrong it's just that I haven't had it for a long time. I could already feel it going in so hard and coming out so soft and wet. No one has to know about this. I need it. I'm desperate, but your help can be very grateful you must think I have a lot of nerve asking you for this, but I can feel my tongue around it sucking all the juice out until there no more left, this has been on my mind all day long and I hope I'm not being forward, I'm usualy not like this, but ..............................................can I have a piece of gum?

Back
Top Bottom