The Temple Bar ~ Oh God we need a drink of cooool cooool rain!!! UYFA! :eyebrow:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes VP - I think a daily progress report is in order before you post each day. If it's not presented, well...I'll leave you to your own fate :tsk:

speaking of which...that little smiley Sicy posted for Beav the other day with the ignore button was sooo :cute:

shaved head - good
shaved but with fuzz - I don't know what number it was but it was super short and why he just didn't shave it all I don't know like HD guy the other day - bad
longer on top and any amount shorter back and sides - good.

I know you were all dying to know my opinion on that.

Oh, I forgot about Ashley, I think I have something for her actually from a ridiculous email I got yesterday.

snowbunny00774 said:
...that little smiley Sicy posted for Beav the other day with the ignore button was sooo :cute:

That smiley was mean and insulting. I couldn't sleep for two nights thinking about it. :angry: I didn't find it :cute: at all. Not one iota cute. It made me smangry and smad all at once. I was smadmangry.

snowbunny00774 said:
Yes VP - I think a daily progress report is in order before you post each day. If it's not presented, well...I'll leave you to your own fate :tsk:

speaking of which...that little smiley Sicy posted for Beav the other day with the ignore button was sooo :cute:

shaved head - good
shaved but with fuzz - I don't know what number it was but it was super short and why he just didn't shave it all I don't know like HD guy the other day - bad
longer on top and any amount shorter back and sides - good.

I know you were all dying to know my opinion on that.

Oh, I forgot about Ashley, I think I have something for her actually from a ridiculous email I got yesterday.

Yeah, it's funny how before I always found that look unattractive because of what it represented to me, but now I find it incredibly hot. But only when paired with a goatee. :shameonme:

UberBeaver said:
I have officially grown tired of Don't Stop Believin by Journey.

:sad: that's horrible news!

Attorneys make me smangry :sad::angry:

can those smilies be combined? :hmm:

I'm very much over goatees. Since dillon on 90210 is when I started liking them and that's way too long for a fad like that to be hot.

redkat said:

:sad: that's horrible news!

Attorneys make me smangry :sad::angry:

can those smilies be combined? :hmm:

I'm very much over goatees. Since dillon on 90210 is when I started liking them and that's way too long for a fad like that to be hot.

I never much cared for them, only on particular people and even then I never thought they were all that great. Go figure. :tsk:

I'm going to petition to abolish men with shaved heads and goatees in the state of Michigan. Which means there will be about five men left in the entire state. And my mom's bf is lucky he still has a full head of hair.

UberBeaver said:

That smiley was mean and insulting. I couldn't sleep for two nights thinking about it. :angry: I didn't find it :cute: at all. Not one iota cute. It made me smangry and smad all at once. I was smadmangry.

Rong, please pass your tests to the front for your final grade.

FAIL.

some guys can still rock the goatee...but yeah, I don't see it too much.

what did the attorney do Kat?

What happened to that guy who started the person below me game and wrote the poems I liked? can we get him back? thanks.

destroyed my plans. He will feel worse about this than I do.

I don't know who the poet was snow. I read a book on Yeats over the weekend /random

VintagePunk said:

I'm saving it for a day when I've had more than 20 consecutive minutes of sleep.

:hug:

FYI, snow - you may want to put up a flier the week prior to SF, stating that any man with a shaved head and a goatee is risking his life if he sticks around town that weekend.

Or, depending on my mood, they may get jumped. :shifty:

Watch, it'll be like that Golden Girls episode where Blanche was afraid she'd be stuck on a plane with bald men. Please let someone else here have seen that episode.

Reggie Thee Dog said:
I still have a full head of hair, but I do 'trim' my unmentionables...:shifty:

I got a hair buzzer for Christmas, but I haven't cut my hair in over a year. My mother says to me recently, "I got you that hair thing for nothing?" And I said, "No, that's not true. I've used it." It was then I realized I had said too much. To my mother. :thereisnosmileythatrepresentshowIfelt@thatmomentmaybelike:ohmy: +:huh: +:| +:uhoh: :

UberBeaver said:

I got a hair buzzer for Christmas, but I haven't cut my hair in over a year. My mother says to me recently, "I got you that hair thing for nothing?" And I said, "No, that's not true. I've used it." It was then I realized I had said too much. To my mother. :thereisnosmileythatrepresentshowIfelt@thatmomentmaybelike:ohmy: +:huh: +:| +:uhoh: :

Oh my fucking god I just spit out my frappucino. :lmao: :thehorror: :lmao:

off to the post office and then to get sushi. :drool: :D

Reg - "Back in Black" is the one about "fast machines" or the one about "American Thighs"? They all sound the same to me.

acdc.jpg

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Wait a minute, do my duties include bending over to pick up files and a mandatory "show as much skin as possible" dress code?

:hmm:

Here's the daily routine...you get in at 10:00 a.m....you come into my office, I spill all the pencils off my desk, you pick them up...slowly. We break for lunch at 11:30...lunch at Dennys (there's a Motel 6 right next to it). Back to work by 1:30 p.m., conference call at 2:00 p.m., I require you to 'dictate' the conference call, wearing a short skit sitting in my lap. During conference call you will whisper in my ear..."that's a huge pen in your pocket". After conference call you sit in my office while I tell you dirty jokes. We head out to the parking lot at 4:00 and leave the parking lot at 4:40p.m.

Do you think you can handles those job duties...:hmm:

you are too perverted and yet so adorable at the same time

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Here's the daily routine...you get in at 10:00 a.m....you come into my office, I spill all the pencils off my desk, you pick them up...slowly. We break for lunch at 11:30...lunch at Dennys (there's a Motel 6 right next to it). Back to work by 1:30 p.m., conference call at 2:00 p.m., I require you to 'dictate' the conference call, wearing a short skit sitting in my lap. During conference call you will whisper in my ear..."that's a huge pen in your pocket". After conference call you sit in my office while I tell you dirty jokes. We head out to the parking lot at 4:00 and leave the parking lot at 4:40p.m.

Do you think you can handles those job duties...:hmm:

When do I start? :hyper:

Wait, how much am I getting paid for this?

UberBeaver said:

Do you think she knew? I doubt my mom realizes men do those things :uhoh:

UberBeaver said:

:lmao: :tears:

people at work shared this week about how gravol and I nyquil worked wonders for them in the sleep department ..it might help, VP :yikes:

Back
Top Bottom