The Temple Bar - Not Like Everybody Says ... Like Dumb ... UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd come out of that IO thread with a positive image of you, Gabriel. You and NSW ended that calmly and maturely.

Now? :shrug:

Dalton said:
Listen NSW, if you keep talking sense he might leave. If you drive him away, I'm gonna be pissed.

And then YOU and I will have to meet at a U2 show.

/threat

Who will have the pleasure?

gabrielvox said:
No NSW, you're not lame, I wasn't referring to you. Although I find it odd that my pic amuses you so. That is a little weird, to be honest.

Gabriel, there are a lot of things about the photo that one could argue are weird.

It amuses others, and it amuses me, and it stems from the IO thread. That's it. Harmless laughs, from an immature bunch of people here in this thread.

gabrielvox said:
No NSW, you're not lame, I wasn't referring to you. Although I find it odd that my pic amuses you so. That is a little weird, to be honest.

Look Paul, you are coming awfully close to offending the only person in this thread that is willing to fulfill your marital duties to your wife (I know you insulted Pfan too, but he's not old enough to maintain an erection). Don't do it man.

Count to catorce or something.

Dalton said:

Like I told you, I haven't really perfected my celebrity look alike posture yet. Sorry.

:tsk:

Totally weak excuse. My 'celebrity imposter' photo as you like to call it isn't even in that thread. Why not just be yourself and post it up there? Are you ashamed of yourself? the rest of the gang is there...:shrug:

gabrielvox said:

:tsk:

Totally weak excuse. My 'celebrity imposter' photo as you like to call it isn't even in that thread. Why not just be yourself and post it up there? Are you ashamed of yourself? the rest of the gang is there...:shrug:

Cause its normal to post pics of yourself on the interweb?

Have you met my friend Pedokiss?

The Stinking Rose in San Fran - everything they serve is cooked with garlic, so if you like garlic, it's awesome. Especially the bloody Mary's. However, if you're not a fan of garlic, probably a dumb idea.

UberBeaver said:
The Stinking Rose in San Fran - everything they serve is cooked with garlic, so if you like garlic, it's awesome. Especially the bloody Mary's. However, if you're not a fan of garlic, probably a dumb idea.

They have one in LA, too. Not a fan, really, but, I know people that love it.

I like the Fog City Diner, but, it's sort of a combo of being a landmark, but touristy.

Back
Top Bottom