THE TEMPLE BAR: Make sure it fits.....UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
aacckkk! annual hr meetings :crazy:

is it time to leave yet????

can you ask your brother to review the Res kat so it's solicited feedback as opposed to the morale crushing unsolicited kind?

UberBeaver said:
We got a warning at work this morning about using the internets. :uhoh:

Did you tell them to
mrs_stfu.gif
or
gtfo2.gif
?

:(

Lila64 said:

Did you tell them to
mrs_stfu.gif
or
gtfo2.gif
?

:(

What's GTFO? something Fuck Off? ETA: Oh, get the fuck out.

Actually I kept my mouth shut. I find that's the best policy. You'd never know it the way I carry on here, but at work I'm quite quiet. I've never had a conversation with 90% of the people I work with, and I like it like that just fine.

Last edited:
UberBeaver said:

What's GTFO? something Fuck Off? ETA: Oh, get the fuck out.

Actually I kept my mouth shut. I find that's the best policy. You'd never know it the way I carry on here, but at work I'm quite quiet. I've never had a conversation with 90% of the people I work with, and I like it like that just fine.

Lies. Not Phil's wife.

I find it hard to imagine you aren't the mad bar hopping table dancing guy I met :wink:

Nothing quite like having a huge presentation on Tuesday morning, and, in proofing the power point the night before, discovering a very major flaw. Not a typo, but, an actual flaw in the logic/premise of the argument you are trying to make.

Motherfucker.

I love when that happens...which is never around here :drool:

:angry:

That sucks for you - can redo the logic and make it sound good b4 morning?

I already came up with a quick fix that I'm ok with, but, am going to try to figure something a little more compelling out.

This has NEVER happened to me, I'm furious. At myself, mostly.

I thought you'd like that one Phil.

You have a lot going on right now - was it something you had worked on yourself?

I want to leave now - but most of the stuff I need is secure and IT messed up my home access :mad:

I think I'm going to leave anyway :Iwillregretthis:

snowbunny00774 said:
Now that was a game 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

You know it's exciting when you start with all the !!!! and you pull you finger off the 'shift' key and start typing out 1111111....

:giggle:

Did they just score to ice it with a minute left :hmm:

Congrats Thora...:hug: Nothing like 'your team' winning a playoff series!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom