The Temple Bar - Invade Canada? Then you get the snow, too...UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BonoManiac said:
I hadn't cut my hair for months until I did so on Thursday night—it had been the longest time between cuts that I've been through. My hair wasn't that long per se (per say? :wink: ), but it was definitely as long as I've ever had it.

Too bad I didn't need to cut it, as the weather ruined my plans. :angry: It's still longer than I usually have it, though.

Really? How long was your hair?

unico said:

What if you just braid it?

Really? I was thinking about selling it as advertising space during the summer.

650595746.jpg

Dalton said:

Really? I was thinking about selling it as advertising space during the summer.

650595746.jpg

I once dated someone who was a massage therapist. She told me that on one occasion this man with a back just like this was in to receive treatment. She told me she couldn't help herself and used the lotion to make crop circles on his back. :lol:

unico said:

Aww 2 weeks? Wow. Have you found a home for the extra one?

The extra one? I have an extra four or five. :yikes: There are six of them. :lol:

Actually, there are several people interested, but no real firm commitments yet. Of those who are interested, I have a feeling that only one is going to pan out. :sigh:

I just went to talk to someone a while ago who had expressed interest through a 3rd person, and they asked me if they were "fluffy," she only wants a long-hair. Meh, you don't deserve my perfectly adorable short haired kitties, bitch. :angry:

unico said:

:lol: yeah I don't know what is up with my PM box. Crazy thing. So are you getting it cut today?

Yeah, just got back. It went, for a U2 comparison, from Larry during the Boy Tour to Larry during the Elevation Tour.

For Dalton :hug:

I can't believe this thread is on the same page as when I left 8 hours ago. Maybe if someone brings sexy back here, it will be revived :hmm:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom