The Temple Bar: Hittin' that Shit Right, with Lemons...UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LEMONS - Happy now Tre?

• Yes

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • LEMON UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!

Votes: 21 80.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
we had a group of women called the 'tops free 7' who got our local law changed. Now women can walk about topless too. Some do, I don't and still turn bright red when I see one who does.:uhoh:

VintagePunk said:
omg, we need to have SF right now!!!

My horoscope for today:

Scout for romantic prospects with a likeminded companion. Find an unusual event and dare each other to talk to certain people -- or be bold on each other's behalf. At the very least, it'll be fun and funny.

:lol:

They read the stars wrong...that's for july 21 save it, it'll still be relevent!

WTF do I not have any deck screws other than 3" :mad: I swear Home depot sneaks in here and takes shit so I have to rebuy everything. I know I had 2 1/4 somewhere :mad:

she meant a lack of a toplessness forbidding law...:drool:

the rockin edge said:
isnt that law sexist then?

:hmm:

cos im guessing nobody would care if i walked around topless outside.

No, to the contrary, it's saying that we can all go topless outside. :up:

I can remember when it was being argued, people were talking like it would be the downfall of society. I've yet to see one topless female in my daily travels, though. :lol:

snowbunny00774 said:

They read the stars wrong...that's for july 21 save it, it'll still be relevent!

WTF do I not have any deck screws other than 3" :mad: I swear Home depot sneaks in here and takes shit so I have to rebuy everything. I know I had 2 1/4 somewhere :mad:

:cute:

You sound like me the other night, putting the barbecue together. The manufacturer didn't include enough parts (naturally :rolleyes: ) so I had to venture into my icky basement looking for a very specifically sized nut. Lucky for me, when my mom moved, she gave me all my dad's old tools and shit (pissed my brother off, he figured he should get them cause he's the boy :rolleyes: ) so I was able to eventually find what I needed. :drool:

Do you have any deck screws? :hopeful:

yeah, that's always funny when brothers get their nose out of joint about that stuff. and yet they have no trouble calling for help, or direction or to borrow saws for months on bloody end./rant

my choices are to:
a) stop building the thing I'm working on and have another mikes

b) put on actual clothes and try to look decent in case I see cute HD boy, and then have a mikes.

too hard :sad:

VintagePunk said:
Part of another horoscope:

...Your sex drive is strong now. Of course, you might be all dressed up with no place to go?

:mad:

Why must you mock me so?? :sad:

dude...your stars person is an evil biatch. wow.

snowbunny00774 said:
Do you have any deck screws? :hopeful:

yeah, that's always funny when brothers get their nose out of joint about that stuff. and yet they have no trouble calling for help, or direction or to borrow saws for months on bloody end./rant

my choices are to:
a) stop building the thing I'm working on and have another mikes

b) put on actual clothes and try to look decent in case I see cute HD boy, and then have a mikes.

too hard :sad:

A few weeks ago, he borrowed my hammer, and I had to hound him for days to get it back. He wanted to know why I needed it right back. Um, because that's something that sometimes you find a spur of the moment need for? And besides, who the fuck doesn't have their own hammer?? :huh: This one was mine, before I got my dad's stuff.

Who is cute HD boy, and why haven't I heard of him? :eyebrow:

Oh, duh...Home Depot. :reject:

Go for B :up:

Yeah, I need kill my horoscopes in the face. :|

Re: I'm the devil on your left shoulder

snowbunny00774 said:

dooooo ittttttt.

Have fun Kat!

Believe me, I'm already thinking of how many of these puppies are coming to me before next spring. :shifty:

Fuck no vacation time. :plotting:

Ok, off to get my nails did. :wave:

VP, I wouldn't want to date my father, either. Ew, that came out wrong. :barf: :lol:

the rockin edge said:
this topic is useless without pictures.:tsk:

00H8Yc-30913484.jpg

better?

temptation lurks around every corner :sigh:

Upon further review, it would be irresponsible of me to have another mikes first as I've had one and teleportation hasn't shown up yet even though I placed my order years ago.

so VP is right B) it is.

It's not easy being good, but someone has to do it. albeit mostly badly :D

besides buying your brother his own hammer, anyone need anything else while I'm out?

have fun at your mani April...there's a place here that serves wine while you get it done...if anyone is interested for SF. you probably can't take unpaid time eh? what about one day and extending a long weekend :hmm:

and it wasn't cutting the lawn...it was the drive to Sauble :shifty:

the rockin edge said:
so how high up on the list of sins is getting a preachers son drunk?

:shifty:

In the Church of NJ you can't get confirmed without having first done that. You past the 4th test, tre. :hi5: Now you need the sleep with the preacher's daughter. :drool:

snowbunny00774 said:
VP .... I ... found an Irish cyber pal for ya, .... it's a chick. :hug:

:applaud:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom