The Temple Bar - HEY LOOK AT ME!!!! I'M AN ATTENTION WHORE!! UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
elevated_u2_fan said:
I miss Beav and NSW :sad: Their witty repertoire kept it interesting around here...

elevated_u2_fan said:
I miss Beav and NSW :sad: Their witty repertoire kept it interesting around here...

elevated_u2_fan said:

elevated_u2_fan said:

elevated_u2_fan said:

:sad:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Well there was the whatdoyoucallit.... great lover/great cook thread :wink: and some other thread I forget now. lol.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Man, dead forum... :yawn:

Luckily I'm busy at work. Sort of.

Haha same here. :shifty:

Yeah I miss Mike and Mike too. I think they're taking a break or something. :up:

What if we send out the signal? Do you think that will help?

dog.gif

cat.gif

EagleHeadMoving.gif

horse.gif

actually NSW said he was taking an interference break - he said Liz was taking one too, but hers started a month before his. Beav? I think his cat finally got him. :)

a screen cap from last night (for premium members only :wink: )

Colbert was talking to Michelle Obama on Tuesday evening, and commented that she would be a first lady a la Jackie O. So last night, he wanted to make a correction, that Mrs. McCain would be in the same style. As would Bill Clinton :lol:

Attachments

• colbert_billclinton.jpg
    colbert_billclinton.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 38
elevated_u2_fan said:

Friday off??!! LUCKY!!

Yup. :drool: We get 5 days off a year that we can take at almost any time. They don't roll over, so I have to use mine up. Hence, the day off tomorrow. It's gonna be nice and relaxing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom