The Temple Bar: Getting the F@ck Out of Dodge & Drinking As Much As We Can UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think I too am doing the in thing tonight. Not in the mood for any of the goings on, and I'm conserving my energy for the few days ahead :hyper:

I might get movies. I've just discovered the people's stopped the cable flow and there is no point in reinstating it for a few weeks.

got room for me Reg? Can I skip the Kiss DVDs? You must have something better to watch

And that Kiss title is out of print. But you never know, Reg might have it on video :wink:

It's the people that made Shaun of the Dead. I thought it had it's moments, but all in all I didn't find it that funny. But a lot of other people did, so it must have just been me or my mood at the time.

Sucks about the cancellation. You want me to call them and yell that them? Call them bad names and stuff?

snowbunny00774 said:
they cancelled. so not good :(

I might be completely fucked soon :happy:

what's that hot fuzz thing like?

Ugh that sucks, I'm sorry, You know if I could leave school/work/my life I'd be your tennant in a heartbeat.

We need transporters so we can hang together tonight. I'm already 3 glasses of wine in :drool: and made myself couscous and sausage (shut up reg :kiss: ) for dinnah.

I could be up north canoeing now. :hmm: LOL Reg, btw :cute: I can do my nails and drink wile I watch and encourage the canoers to canoe faster or whatever it is that they do.

UberBeaver said:
It's the people that made Shaun of the Dead. I thought it had it's moments, but all in all I didn't find it that funny. But a lot of other people did, so it must have just been me or my mood at the time.

Sucks about the cancellation. You want me to call them and yell that them? Call them bad names and stuff?

Beav and I can do a conference call to these people. Their lives will never again be the same.

LOL at you canoeing!!.

Please yell at them. I really need that place to be rented :happy:

I walked over here and actually thought about going to bed for a nap. wtf is wrong with me. I'm so tired all of sudden. I'll have a glass of wine to join you sans luxury of teleportation and it will either knock me out or liven me up.

good day for texts all round i'd say;)

I do need to do a pedi :hmm:

I'm home. At 7pm. So happy. And, going to work for just a little bit tomorrow, coworker and I are going to the air show, she lives right near the water, should be nice.

It will be nice to relax tonight and most of the weekend.

oh and funny thing - I was at the dr today and I got medication that I guess makes you throw up if you drink any alcohol, and he said "being that it's a Friday, you may want to wait till Monday to start" :cute: I'd never even met this guy before!!

snowbunny00774 said:
LOL at you canoeing!!.

Please yell at them. I really need that place to be rented :happy:

I walked over here and actually thought about going to bed for a nap. wtf is wrong with me. I'm so tired all of sudden. I'll have a glass of wine to join you sans luxury of teleportation and it will either knock me out or liven me up.

good day for texts all round i'd say;)

I do need to do a pedi :hmm:

Really? You're withholding from me! :angry: But :hyper:!

I'm letting my nails go nekkid for a while, let them breathe but my pedi still looks as pretty as when I was up there last.

I'm drinking something new Big House Pink, it's pretty good and its got a screw cap.

screw cap is where it's at!!

just happened, not witholding.

nice one being home at 7 too nsw, I'm also only going in for a bit in the morning. we must be reforming or something.

k, I do need to have a nap, I've just yawned about 90 times :weird:

I'll check y'all later (<--- practice for Sunday)

VintagePunk said:
Oh, btw, y'all...my new bf :cute: :drool:

263020_3.JPG

His story:

http://www.torontohumanesociety.com/

http://www.thestar.com/News/GTA/article/246856

:love:

You did good VP :up: :wink:

I like your new BF :up: :hug:

snowbunny00774 said:
screw cap is where it's at!!

just happened, not witholding.

nice one being home at 7 too nsw, I'm also only going in for a bit in the morning. we must be reforming or something.

k, I do need to have a nap, I've just yawned about 90 times :weird:

I'll check y'all later (<--- practice for Sunday)

I suspect this is an anomaly for us both. :)

Enjoy your free time.

That's the Pumpkins, Zoots. not quite Television, but .... yeah. Check them out - look up the song Venus.

You know it's all like some new kind of drug.
My senses are sharp and my hands are like gloves.
Broadway looked so medieval -
it seemed to flap, like little pages:
I fell sideways laughing with a friend from many stages.

I can't believe I didn't get it all this time! I've known songs like Tonight Tonight, 1979, 33 and Bullet since they came out!

Oh I know why... cos I'm slow at getting (expensive) double albums!

Btw, sorry I didn't mean to derail any Television love fests.

See No Evil :drool:

Back
Top Bottom