The Temple Bar - FINE! I'll make the damn thread - UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the caption, Jake G(I can't spell his last name to save my life) - the one who was in Brokeback Mountain...

Ohh, that dude! Wow, he does look different/hotter.

I don't know why, but I think I won't be too freaked out, because it looks just way too awesome for me to be terrified. I think it helps that you jump with an instructor, so you're not totally by yourself. :)

My friend did it last year (or this year?) with an instructor and she loved it. She has great pics from it, too. You're going to love it!

What do you want?

Srsly? because I'll take any excuse to return to my stomping grounds!!!
Seriously! I'm just going to have to decide between that and Vegas, because it falls right near my birthday and I was planning on a Vegas bash with my friends. :hmm: I'd loooove to go to this convention though. Going to be some pretty amazing performers there.

:lol: I've no idea who that even is, I didn't even notice the face!
I didn't notice the face either :wink:

Plus, DC in April is just gorgeous. You'd miss the cherry blossoms, but it's still very lovely, and a great time to go when there aren't so many tourists. I'd love to show you my hood, my old house (formerly Sandra Bullock's childhood home!), my crew, my fav bars, Blelvis, etc.

Hey! How are you feeling today Mia?

Hopefully, you're on the mend!

I think I'm at about 90% but will still take it easy this weekend just to be cautious.

Where is Bomac? You would think he'd love being the only man in here.

Julie, I'm feeling SO MUCH BETTER! I'm actually going to go out today. LOL do what? I've no idea. But I'm tired of being in my bed and I need some fresh air. I'm feeling wonderful :)

I'm glad you're 90%!!! :hug:

Is it too late to hop on a bus? :shifty:

Phil :hug:

Annoyed with...what?

with myself for using the ... too much. :D

Glad you're feeling better! Get some fresh air and all that, but then you must lay in bed. That's all you can do. No fun after fresh air. Don't do ANYthing!

Oh, I should add this. :wink:

i don't get much fun, you're right. :(
on top of the studying, i also can't drink til next weekend.

i might go camp out at panera again and study. lol it's not much, but it's getting me out of here.

also, i think it might be time to take my little guy to see santa.

maya.jpg

i don't get much fun, you're right. :(
on top of the studying, i also can't drink til next weekend.

i might go camp out at panera again and study. lol it's not much, but it's getting me out of here.

also, i think it might be time to take my little guy to see santa.

You can't drink til the weekend? It IS the weekend my dear Mia!!

When are your exams?

What's Panera?

I hate snakes more than any other animal/creature on the planet - I'm terribly scared of them. Maybe it's a good thing I didn't go to Buffalo this weekend :wink:

:love:
that picture is awesome.

See, this is what happens when I don't come around here enough. So wait, you have a little guy of your own?

Sorry, I feel like this is something I should probably have known. :reject:

i have a snake, it's probably the closest thing i can legally ever have to a child.

You can't drink til the weekend? It IS the weekend my dear Mia!!

When are your exams?

What's Panera?

i meant next weekend. i'm just trying to keep it dry while i'm recovering. i have 1 exam on tuesday and 2 on wednesday. then i'm DONE! panera is a overrated cafe. i don't think the menu choices are as healthy as it claims to be. but, i do love their free wifi. plus, it's far enough away from campus that i can feel like i can "get away". the food isn't horrible, it's not bad, actually. i just don't like that it compares itself to mcdonald's, when it is just as rich in calories.

lol maggie is probably just as afraid of you as you are of him!

i meant next weekend. i'm just trying to keep it dry while i'm recovering. i have 1 exam on tuesday and 2 on wednesday. then i'm DONE! panera is a overrated cafe. i don't think the menu choices are as healthy as it claims to be. but, i do love their free wifi. plus, it's far enough away from campus that i can feel like i can "get away". the food isn't horrible, it's not bad, actually. i just don't like that it compares itself to mcdonald's, when it is just as rich in calories.

lol maggie is probably just as afraid of you as you are of him!

Wednesday!! That's soon!

I would invite you to Toronto but I would be a horrible hostess as I'll probably just be napping and eating this weekend :yawn:

I'm supposed to be shopping in the U.S. right now :angry:

Julie, I'm thinking about applying for this job. Do you think I'll get it?

SaskatchewanRoughRiders85.GIF

OUT OF SCOPE EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Permanent Full Time
MATH TUTOR
“Special” Teams – Roughrider Nation
Regina, Saskatchewan

JOB SUMMARY:
Responsible for the direction and coordination of the Special Teams Dept during crucial Grey Cup games. In collaboration with the other Morons (coaches), the Math Tutor facilitates and ensures the delivery of 12 men on the field during field goals. The incumbent is in the hospital after suffering a severe beating at the hands of the Riders rabid 14th Man. This is a leadership role, which requires highly developed problem-solving (counting to 12) and decision-making skills (calling a time-out) in dealing with a variety of idiots.

QUALIFICATIONS:
-Graduate of an approved Kindergarten & current registration with Sesame Street Counting Club.
-Possess or actively working toward a goal of being able to count to 12.
-Having a mouth full of 12 teeth or having 12 toes is a definite asset.
-Excellent communication (Hey buddy, get off the field!!!), interpersonal, leadership (Alright everybody, find your field goal buddy) and organizational skills (Are there only 12 of us out there???)

HOURS OF WORK: 5 seconds once a week.

COMPETITION NUMBER: #09-13 minus 1

ANTICIPATED START DATE: Immediately after the Funeral of Special Teams Coordinator

Compensation package will include a dozen doughnuts (That’s right 13 tasty treats).

The Saskatchewan Roughriders appreciates the interest of all applicants. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Residents of Saskatchewan need not apply.

Wednesday!! That's soon!

I would invite you to Toronto but I would be a horrible hostess as I'll probably just be napping and eating this weekend :yawn:

I'm supposed to be shopping in the U.S. right now :angry:

I wish we could be shopping right now. Heh, and Magnificent has disowned me for the time being. We just got back from Santa. Although everyone loved him (they even asked if they could put his picture in their newsletter), he was so scared! Now he's back home and after giving me "the look" for 20 minutes, he's hiding in his cave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom