The Temple Bar - Elfa has crabs - UYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just passing through to give some pinchy love to my Bar peeps :weekend: It's far too nice out to stay inside for long :love:

We went out last night for early birfday celebrations. I may or may not have danced all night on a pole. There may or may not be picture and video evidence. I may or may not have taken a picture of myself doing my best Pinchy impression. Just putting that out there.

:dance:

Pretty good - tired from the weekend though :lol: Been a while since I've been out to live music two nights in a row :wink:

Living it up, I see! :wink:

Just passing through to give some pinchy love to my Bar peeps :weekend: It's far too nice out to stay inside for long :love:

We went out last night for early birfday celebrations. I may or may not have danced all night on a pole. There may or may not be picture and video evidence. I may or may not have taken a picture of myself doing my best Pinchy impression. Just putting that out there.

:dance:

Sweet! Got your drunk text this AM. :lol:

I'm so exhausted from my run that I'm just taking it easy this afternoon and sleeping on the couch. :drool:

Living it up, I see! :wink:
I know! Drea went to yet another Elevation show without me :grumpy:

Sweet! Got your drunk text this AM. :lol:

I'm so exhausted from my run that I'm just taking it easy this afternoon and sleeping on the couch. :drool:
Nice! I forgot who I sent texts too :uhoh:

Good for you, Ms. Runner :hi5: Sleepage and couches, ftw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom