The Temple Bar - Beavers and Bunnies and Dogs, Oh My!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: good idea, i wouldn't mind one. is there any hidden secret location where th

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

If I knew I'd tell you. Believe me, I would. :yes:

Well, dates we could find no problem, that I'm sure of. Quality dates, eh, not so much. At least if we're going by any that I've had in the past six months.

:down: that sucks.

snowbunny00774 said:
How was school last week?

Got a name for the wee one yet Beav?

Siena. One N. Not a typo, like the city in Italy that I've never been to. My votes were all shot down. :( But I've come to like it now.

Snow, I hope you make like, A LOT of money working all these hours. Like A LOT.

I just downloaded the Sebadoh album III - there's 42 songs on it! Jesus. I've meaning to get it for years, but I either can't find it, or forget. It's wonderful so far though. I love "lo-fi indie in the garage we have no real talent but some how write good really songs" bands.

tre, do you watch The Office? One guy I was sort of seeing was like that Andy guy. It's bad out there. :crack:

No snow here, thankfully.

It was pretty cool, Snow. I have a cool teacher for Sociology. She won't be boring to listen to first thing in the morning. My English teacher is an old blowhard. I'll get through it though.

Did the iPod reboot work? Beav helped me from a complete meltdown earlier. :heart:

Hi Kat. Aw you miss us. :cute:

UberBeaver said:

Siena. One N. Not a typo, like the city in Italy that I've never been to. My votes were all shot down. :( But I've come to like it now.

Snow, I hope you make like, A LOT of money working all these hours. Like A LOT.

I just downloaded the Sebadoh album III - there's 42 songs on it! Jesus. I've meaning to get it for years, but I either can't find it, or forget. It's wonderful so far though. I love "lo-fi indie in the garage we have no real talent but some how write good really songs" bands.

Ooooh, pretty name. :yes:

I need to get some money back on my credit card again so I can deplete it again by spending money on iTunes. :evil:

I'm in love with Fiona Apple's Parting Gift this week. :combust:

Ooh...I like it. That's :cute: you thought your suggestions had a chance!!

I do very well. It's mostly a brilliant company to work for and I'm well respected. A lot of it is my own F***ed up psyche though when it comes to work ethic and peope's value :D I was raised in a family where "how was work today?" or "how are you doing at work?" has completely replaced "how are you?" "how are things?"
:crazy:

I heard a song fromt he new mute math on the weekend...never heard them before but I liked that song :drool:

Last edited:
redkat said:

:hug: you more than entertain me

nsw it's funny seeing the people in Malibu playing in snow. Aren't they spoiled enough? Why does God give them snow

Maybe it was specifically for The Edge and his family....don't they live up there? But, that aside, they do have nice lives up there. I found an amazing place up there, though, to go hike or walk or read, so I cannot have too much ire for Malibu.

Phil, it's the 5th sign...the 6th is of course Cats and Dogs living together and the 7th is a Cubs World Series victory.

snowbunny00774 said:
Ooh...I like it. That's :cute: you thought your suggestions had a chance!!

I do very well. It's mostly a brilliant company to work for and I'm well respected. A lot of it is my own F***ed up psyche though when it comes to work ethic and peope's value :D I was raised in a family where "how was work today?" or how are you doing at work?" has completely replaced "how are you?" "how are things?"
:crazy:

I heard a song fromt he new mute math on the weekend...never heard them before but I liked that song :drool:

I like Mute Math a lot....started a thread here re: new music and they came highly recommended.

I relate on the work front, Snow. My work ethic is a tad too strong.....but more often than not it's necessary. Blah blah blah.

I actually love Malibu too though I resent that I didn't end up going to school there :mad:

I came this close to going to Pepperdine and ended up in Minnesota instead

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

It was pretty cool, Snow. I have a cool teacher for Sociology. She won't be boring to listen to first thing in the morning. My English teacher is an old blowhard. I'll get through it though.

Did the iPod reboot work? Beav helped me from a complete meltdown earlier. :heart:

That's cool you won't fall asleep first thing. Death of a Salesman ( I was following along when I could :) ) is not bad.

The reboot was for me... I actually left work at 8PM!!!!! I just couldn't process another thought. I also didn't say goodbye to my guys...I couldn't face them in case they asked me something and I answered in gibberish :reject:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom