Randoooooooooom.....the countdown begins!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I finished work at 7am
Went to Mcdonalds to pickup breakfast for Mr fah and mini fahs.
Got home at 7:20 am
Went to bed at 7:45 am
Got up at 11:15 so that I could go to a mini fah softball game at noon.
Came home to rest up for the next mini fah game at 4 p.m.

I can't decide if I need beer or caffeine :hmm:

~leaning towards beer~

arw9797 said:
I hate my life right now. I'm going on my dream trip this week and I'm not sure how I'm going to get through the week.
Tell me about it.

:|

In 24 hours the marathon wake will be over but then we have Fun Day O'Funeral after that.

Can I please be six years old again and getting ready to spend the week at the beach and the mall with my Gram? :sigh:

Edit: Sorry, I didn't mean to hijack your thought there. :( :hug: We're at the final stretch...a week from right now we'll be far far away and it will be great.

Last edited:
Schmeg said:

Tell me about it.

:|

In 24 hours the marathon wake will be over but then we have Fun Day O'Funeral after that.

Can I please be six years old again and getting ready to spend the week at the beach and the mall with my Gram? :sigh:

Edit: Sorry, I didn't mean to hijack your thought there. :( :hug: We're at the final stretch...a week from right now we'll be far far away and it will be great.

:hug: I feel bad that what I'm upset about is pretty lame compared to what you're upset about it. I'm taking away from you not the other way around.

on top of it all I'm so stressed about money right now. I don't know what to do about it. Everything on paper made sense in January when I planned all of this and now I barely have enough money for gas and groceries the past few weeks.

The boys broke my Party Girl streak tonight. :sigh: I'd been there the last 4 times they played it...10/31/01, 5/9/05, 5/10/05, and 5/28/05. I thought it was just for me at this point!

arw9797 said:

:hug: I feel bad that what I'm upset about is pretty lame compared to what you're upset about it. I'm taking away from you not the other way around.
I feel bad that I even posted that so don't feel bad about it!!! I really didn't mean to minimize what's happening in your life right now. I'm sorry. :hug:

Schmeg said:

I feel bad that I even posted that so don't feel bad about it!!! I really didn't mean to minimize what's happening in your life right now. I'm sorry. :hug:

no worries.

I won't be ok until I land in Rhode Island on Friday night....

arw9797 said:

no worries.

I won't be ok until I land in Rhode Island on Friday night....
Can I just tell you how excited I am about you guys coming in?? I'm trying to figure how much RI goodness I can cram into Saturday for you! We are definitely going to Goodies and I can't wait to take you over the bridges so you can :drool: over the ocean and everything! My ride has been remarkably beautiful this week, I think because of the late spring and all that rain, and I can't wait for you to see it! :D

How do you feel about fried dough and frozen lemonade for lunch? :shifty:

:| Anyone watch, or even heard of, the show Kept? It's Jerry Hall trying to find a boy toy on VH1. Well of course I've watched ever episode so far. I can't stand how she talks! :mad:

This is a problem for me: I thought a new show was on every Sunday night. It's become my Sunday night show. Well yesterday while I was doing laundry at the parents house Kept was just starting. It was a new episode that I hadn't seen yet and I knew I had watched it last Sunday night. During the show a commerical came on saying to make sure to watch for a new show next Thursday night. So apprently it's a Thursday night show being repeated on Sundays. :mad: So now tonights show will be one I've already seen. :sad:

I watch so little TV that I hate when this happens :scream: 99% of the stuff I watch is either stupid reality TV on VH1 and MTV or Food Network. :shrug: But Big Brother is starting on July 7 and I'm super excited about that. It's my favorite but I think mainly because it's on 3 nights a week and they're all new shows each night. :drool:

Last edited:
arw9797 said:
:| Anyone watch, or even heard of, the show Kept? It's Jerry Hall trying to find a boy toy on VH1. Well of course I've watched ever episode so far. I can't stand how she talks! :mad:

This is a problem for me: I thought a new show was on every Sunday night. It's become my Sunday night show. Well yesterday while I was doing laundry at the parents house Kept was just starting. It was a new episode that I hadn't seen yet and I knew I had watched it last Sunday night. During the show a commerical came on saying to make sure to watch for a new show next Thursday night. So apprently it's a Thursday night show being repeated on Sundays. :mad: So now tonights show will be one I've already seen. :sad:

I watched that last week! The way she talks drives me insane! I kind of got hooked when I started watching.

arw9797 said:
But Big Brother is starting on July 7 and I'm super excited about that. It's my favorite but I think mainly because it's on 3 nights a week and they're all new shows each night. :drool:

I love Big Brother. It's the only reality show I've been a loyal viewer of for the past 6 years. I can't wait for the new season! :hyper:

Okay, Saturday's itinerary is:

*Walk for Life Brunch at Casa del Schmeg, courtesy of Mom
*Goodies
*Iggy's (not sure which one yet, we have two options and one is closer to a Del's...)

I'm wondering where we can fir an Awful Awful into this. :hmm:

Why is my Tour of RI based completely on food??

Last edited:
I've heard of Kept but never seen it...VH1 reality shows piss me off. Actually reality shows in general bother me but I'm weird.

:wave: Welcome back, Queen Bee!

I have clothes to put away too but I have some time tomorrow.

iggyguy.gif

:lol:
Awful Awful® with ATTITUDE - $4.29
32oz of Awful Awful® in 6 HUGH new flavors: Shattered Vanilla, Oreo® Ozone, Grizzly Berry, Orange Overdrive, S'more Attitude, The Cafinator
:Hugh: takes on new meaning!

*stops spamming Randoom with RI local cuisine*

Back
Top Bottom